News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Hero of Trains

Mine was Pokemon Ranger for my DSlite. I still have it, and it still has my save file from back when I was 7. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Yug_Guy

First game I ever played was Super Mario 64, which I got for Christmas quite some years back...

...and then I put it aside because I liked Pokemon Stadium a lot better, and wouldn't pick it up again until I picked up the DS remake... *sigh *

Sebastian

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 22, 2015, 09:28:49 PMFirst game I ever played was Super Mario 64, which I got for Christmas quite some years back
Same here! I got it on a Christmas some years back when it could still be bought at Walmart :p
I was a fool not to save the box.....

mikey

Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 22, 2015, 08:45:55 PMMine was Pokemon Ranger for my DSlite. I still have it, and it still has my save file from back when I was 7. :)
jeez you're young
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Oh gosh.... It's been SO long...... Ummmm....... I would like to say Super Mario Sunshine, but I started playing when I was 3, so don't quote me on this. XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]