What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Everyone on my dorm hall bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 because it was $2.50 during the steam sale so LAN parties will be happening quite often.

SlowPokemon

46 hours and counting in Pokémon Moon. 120 in my Pokédex and I just reached Route 13.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Valkyria Chronicles is the best $5.00 I've ever spent on steam.

LeviR.star

Currently playing the EA Tetris app, Mega Man III on the Game Boy, and Kirby's Pinball Land. By the way, should I try Undertale?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 16, 2016, 08:28:41 PMCurrently playing the EA Tetris app, Mega Man III on the Game Boy, and Kirby's Pinball Land. By the way, should I try Undertale?

If you're into fun RPGs, give Undertale a shot.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Undertale is definitely worth it, and even better if you haven't been put off by the *ahem* divisive fanbase. It's a deeply personal experience and one that you should give a shot.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

If you can get it for free, then I would say play it
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2016, 10:17:27 PMUndertale is definitely worth it, and even better if you haven't been put off by the *ahem* divisive fanbase. It's a deeply personal experience and one that you should give a shot.

Sounds good. ;) By the way, does anyone else here own a Game Boy Player, that GameCube attachment?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

I do indeed, because I have class and recognize quality when I see it, and lack thereof
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I have one too. Also, I tend to hate games that get overhyped to death like Undertale did. When I finally played it, really jaded and annoyed about how irritating the fans were, I discovered that it was a rare case of something popular also being something awesome. No one who loves video games doesn't love Undertale if they give it a shot.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I feel like you could not possibly have given it a fair chance to hate it as much as you do.

mikey

I went into the game blind with a recommendation from my friend whose opinion I regard highly, willing to give it a fair shot knowing I already tend to dislike rpg style games.  It was a fine game up until snowdin I guess
unmotivated

Nebbles

Even if Noc DOES heavily hate it, you have to at least respect he tried it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel