News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

There must be balance in all things, including acclaim for a low quality nonsensical steam game that really doesn't hold a candle to its inspiration
unmotivated

Nebbles

...man I need to finish my second run of EarthBound.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Quote from: Nebbles on December 17, 2016, 10:54:11 PM...man I need to finish my second run of EarthBound.

Which, by the way, seemed to be part of Toby Fox's inspiration for Undertale. He even worked on some Earthbound ROM hacks in high school. I always thought they looked similar.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 17, 2016, 10:45:26 PMThere must be balance in all things, including acclaim for a low quality nonsensical steam game that really doesn't hold a candle to its inspiration

Oh, I mean I'll concede that it was obviously heavily inspired by EarthBound and isn't as good.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

It was also heavily inspired by Touhou.....

FireArrow

Undertale does what it does really well. You can dislike it, but saying it's a terrible game is simply not true. It is overhyped though.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

saying saying it's a terrible game is simply not true isn't necessarily true
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

saying saying saying it's a terrible game is simply not true isn't necessarily true is a false statement
I like food.

mikey

saying saying saying saying it's a terrible game is simply not true isn't necessarily true is a false statement is an opinion and should be treated as such
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

saying saying saying saying saying it's a terrible game is simply not true isn't necessarily true is a false statement is an opinion and should be treated as such is what the opinion is
I like food.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

-Prepping for Toy Day in Animal Crossing: New Leaf (anyone who's friends with me on Snapchat saw the cute Santa outfit I've got my little guy in)
-Completing the Pokédex in Pokémon Moon (all I need left is Cosmoem and Honchkrow, both of which are in my grasp as soon as Cosmog finishes EV training in Poké Pelago and I get a better Murkrow)
-Playing EarthBound on my 3DS (I've gotten as far as the desert city before but I'm more motivated to play JRPGs when they're on handhelds, and I've always been really keen on making it to the end of this one)

I also picked up The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and, soon, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with the My Nintendo discounts that are up for them. Now that Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask have convinced me I can play Zelda games, I'm interested to understand the hype behind those two and don't know much about them. Should be a fun post-EarthBound project.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.