What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Probably around 250$-300$, since it's used and all.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Thanks for the advice.

And to stay on topic, I'm playing nothing at the moment.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Just finished Metroid Prime. now moving on to Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Crono Trigger DS. Still awesome, even after all those years. <3 The Mystical Mountain seems to be really annoying though, must check this out.

SuperFireKirby

Any good f2p MMOs out there right now? Looking for something fun to play without spending any money.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I hear D&D Online just went f2p, don't know much about it though.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

anyone hear about the Nintendo DSi XL, it's huge!!!

Roz~

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on October 31, 2009, 05:04:27 PMYou mean it's useless.

basically, i don't see why they should make it bigger

Gu4n

Quote from: Roz~ on October 27, 2009, 04:31:33 PMCrono Trigger DS. Still awesome, even after all those years. <3 The Mystical Mountain seems to be really annoying though, must check this out.
Mystical Mountain is actually hell covered with Chrono Trigger mountain-tiles. Okay okay, I might exaggerate, but after finishing that sidequest - if you manage till the end, that is - you never want to walk that path again.

I'm replaying Metroid Prime, playing Forza Motorsport 3 en preplaying (is that a word?) Final Fantasy Gaiden.

Seeker

Just got Spirit Tracks. The premise is hilariously implausible. And since when was Link an incompetent moron?
This is a signature.

Gu4n

Since Phantom Hourglass?

Finished the game last night and it really gave me an urge to cry. Not because the ending was sad.

Seeker

Granted. However, at least he doesn't stay frozen in the same place for 5 seconds while an enemy swings his giant sword at him in that game.
This is a signature.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I am playing with my new not broken phone.