Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Video doesn't start until 2:17, but it's worth it.
GET IN MY VAN!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Don't know. Don't wanna know.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

. . . I don't know how that originated, but my mom showed me that on her Facebook something a few days ago. Hmm.

Did anybody else read that without any hesitations? (Actually, I said note instead of quarter, but that's kinda difficult)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on September 18, 2012, 05:20:50 PM(Actually, I said note instead of quarter, but that's kinda difficult)

I did the same :1
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

...I did too, no worries. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

Am I the only one who understands exactly what's going on here?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

Hahaha! 1:52.

I kinda got it. The only thing is that I'm not great at understanding British accents during songs.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I saw this on a shirt today... totally epic!