News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 26, 2014, 06:11:54 AMOh god you used your actual email for facebook

How are you alive
Do you know x?

Do you know x?

Yes I have fucking known her for 10 years stop asking me

FierceDeity

Quote from: Yugi on March 26, 2014, 01:58:38 PMYes I have fucking known her for 10 years stop asking me

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 26, 2014, 08:57:19 AMGo on fb, go check your settings, and disable email notifications. :P

in other words, tell them to stop asking you, goddamn

BlackDragonSlayer

I got my ID card today (not driver's license- just ID; I thought I needed it for the CAHSEE, but it turned out I really didn't). The photo isn't too bad, but my eyes make me look a little inebriated, and my worst signature (which doesn't fairly represent my handwriting) is on the card.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Hahahahahahaha oh, the CAHSEE.

Accurate representation of every question on that test: "If you have one bucket with 5 liters of water, and another bucket with 7 liters of water, how many buckets do you have?"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 26, 2014, 06:34:04 PMHahahahahahaha oh, the CAHSEE.

Accurate representation of every question on that test: "If you have one bucket with 5 liters of water, and another bucket with 7 liters of water, how many buckets do you have?"
YES.

Seriously, there was a question that asked why there were lines around a coupon in the reading material.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 26, 2014, 06:45:10 PMYES.

Seriously, there was a question that asked why there were lines around a coupon in the reading material.
Is it so that you can cut it?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Quote from: Yugi on March 26, 2014, 01:36:05 AMSo facebook bought the company that made occulus rift.

Social Networking will merge with reality and become indistinguishable.

We are looking at armageddon here.
I don't think it's Facebook's plan to merge it alltogether... some FB+Instagram+What'sApp+Oculus.

Facebook is realizing that they need to differentiate their entire business strategy, to remove themselves from becoming the next MySpace.

Apparently someone inside Facebook is seeing the forest through the trees and understands that Facebook needs other ways of making money other than ad revenues.

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 26, 2014, 08:43:04 PM99.9% sure. :P
*fistpumps*
do you ever get the answers to the questions or just your scores?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 27, 2014, 03:14:59 AM*fistpumps*
do you ever get the answers to the questions or just your scores?
Just scores, I think, but I haven't gotten anything yet (because, of course, it takes time to process everything correctly).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MetroidHunter26

Welp can't sleep. Too much on my mind. My only thought that I would actually like to share is that I'm currently trying to figure out what game to play in my myriad of "farm games"....it's very depressing that the only games I find fun are the ones that involve doing meaningless tasks to get an item you'll replace 5 levels down the line >_>,

And I actually finally got a new job. (4th one to be exact) and now I can earn my sweet monehz again. (mmm smell that hard earned labor)

And College, I mean come on! Whats the deal with careers? So many to choose from! >___> I'm so god damn tired you have no idea....I woke up at 7AM and it's 3 AM now...I have a trip to Vegas at 2PM and I'm just on my computer watching youtubes and looking at twitter and facebook for no reason other than to look at everyone else's lives and just say "yeah...they're having fun....but doesn't look that fun...."

I'm fuckin bitter and don't know how2forum >X(

mikey

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on March 29, 2014, 02:39:20 AMI'm fuckin bitter and don't know how2forum >X(
Just shout your opinion at people until they pay attention
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Well it was pretty fun today. Our friends wrote a poem celebrating me and my bf's love and it was hilarious. A lot of people cried too. We got the best picture ever: my bf is moved and he's crying (cause we got a lot of gifts and our close friends and family all traveled to see us get married) and I'm laughing at him 'cause he's crying. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

And you both lived happily ever after. xD
Congratz~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.