NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I honestly have no idea why the A is faster than the rest lol

Maelstrom

And sometimes it loads weird so the A is not the only one off.

Bloop

It once didn't load the S. That almost killed Thomas.

Dude

ok i'm changing it

Edit: it seems big now that i look at it.

Edit2: ok that's better.

Zunawe

Quote from: Dude on September 02, 2014, 11:41:57 AMI honestly have no idea why the A is faster than the rest lol
Maybe I'm missing some sort of sarcasm here. The joke is that the A isn't in sync with the other ones... As if it's autistic...
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

Quote from: Zunawe on September 02, 2014, 12:11:25 PMMaybe I'm missing some sort of sarcasm here. The joke is that the A isn't in sync with the other ones... As if it's autistic...
I thought this was the "joke" too.  Actually I thought it was just a pretty good definition of autism
unmotivated

braix

......luckily my phone doesnt play the gifs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

So I officially registered four years ago... o.o

I was 16.. and Now I'll be turning 21 and be out of college soon, but it feels like I met you all so recently ;_;

Basically I have known most of you longer than I've lived in any place I've ever lived.

rugbyrulzzz

Quote from: Zunawe on September 02, 2014, 12:11:25 PMMaybe I'm missing some sort of sarcasm here. The joke is that the A isn't in sync with the other ones... As if it's autistic...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 02, 2014, 12:15:31 PMI thought this was the "joke" too.  Actually I thought it was just a pretty good definition of autism

Autism is waaaay to complex to picture in one animation. It would contradict each other.
 But yea, for just being different because of autism it was for pretty nice I guess. Especially for people who don't know that much about it.
For me, it's part of my training/college/whatever it's called in English. So I probably know a tad more about it than most do. :x I could talk hours about it. But I'll sav you guys that. XD

Lemme just tell myself to shut up and get back to mah corner.

Quote from: Bloop on September 02, 2014, 11:57:01 AMIt once didn't load the S. That almost killed Thomas.
Quote from: Dude on September 02, 2014, 11:59:50 AMok i'm changing it

Edit: it seems big now that i look at it.

Edit2: ok that's better.

Lol, you didn't have to do that, for me at least.. xD It was a bit exaggerated... :x
If I'm spitting absolute ridicoulusness and nonsense again, have a potato!
And always blame Bloop for what I do! <3

Yugi

I remember when I was the only person on the forum who knew about persona.

Mashi

Quote from: Yugi on September 03, 2014, 02:03:11 AMI remember when I was the only person on the forum who knew about persona.
Are you forgetting Jub3r7 and me?????????

ETFROXX

I've known about persona for years where have you guys been

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on September 03, 2014, 02:03:11 AMI remember when I was the only person on the forum who knew about persona.

You never were actually
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.