News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 26, 2015, 07:16:18 PMI do not believe it is required on the California driving test, so no. Bwahahaha.
You still have to pull over to a curb and back up in a straight line... but parallel parking is easy so why shouldn't it be a problem (then again, my backup camera is REALLY handy for that)

Quote from: Winter on June 28, 2015, 02:37:12 PMFunny you should mention that, I haven't drank any caffeine in about 6 weeks
How are you still living?

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 30, 2015, 08:42:14 PMHere's the question I still haven't figured out though, even months after looking at this game: should I get it for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS?

Honestly, whichever you think is going to be more convenient. It's not really a game that would benefit from whatever display/sound system you might have your wii u hooked up to; half of the point of the throwback is the minimal importance of graphical and sound "quality". And the controls are pretty simple, so whatever controller you're using on the wii u wouldn't be much of an improvement over the 3DS controls. So it really comes down to whether you think you're going to want to play it anywhere other than where your wii u is, or whether you'd find it more comfortable to play with your wii u setup (i.e. sitting/lying on whatever seats/couches you normally would, and not looking down at your 3DS)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Yeah 3DS is what I have. For a 2D game, the 3D function on it actually looks incredible.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Bloop

It's awfully hot in the Netherlands suddenly, it peaked at 35 degrees Celsius (95 F) today. I'm not used to anything above 26 C (79 F) really ,_, All the energy leaves my body as sweat

FireArrow

It's been 106 F (41 C) where I live. It makes playing tennis such a pain. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Been around 100 F all the time over here.. Aafgdfkgh.
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Is is weather-ranting time? I'll say that it's been literally 108 F today, and probably got up to 110 before that (and this will likely repeat throughout the week; joy!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Ruto

Quote from: Bloop on July 01, 2015, 02:05:39 PMIt's awfully hot in the Netherlands suddenly, it peaked at 35 degrees Celsius (95 F) today. I'm not used to anything above 26 C (79 F) really ,_, All the energy leaves my body as sweat

Lol I'll give you a list of places to never visit. Things aren't going to get better xD

Actually, things are better here because of a thunderstorm earlier.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Ooooo
I'll take hot weather. It was cold-ish today haha

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's hot everywhere noew. Yay climate change!
what is shitpost

Concerto No.20 in D minor

maaaaan, you guys always have the fun, antagonistic conversations when I'm gone.  :(

K-NiGhT

Maelstrom