The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

few games have made just change my profile pic, lol. But omg Castlevania: SotN is just amazing! Just started playing it, hope it continues so throughout the game (plz don't spoil ANYTHING!).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Why are computer parts so god damn expensive...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 25, 2016, 02:54:07 AMfew games have made just change my profile pic, lol. But omg Castlevania: SotN is just amazing! Just started playing it, hope it continues so throughout the game (plz don't spoil ANYTHING!).
Told you so

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 25, 2016, 04:05:29 AMWhy are computer parts so god damn expensive...
cheaper than buying a new computer though
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Some "children's series/movies" are still good today, I think. I was just watching the final battle and the aftermatch of season 1. I've never watched much anime, only ones are yu-gi-oh and pokémon. But I really like yu-gi-oh and the deep and mysterious nature of the serie.

Btw it's really cool how konami made a website where you can watch ALL the yu-gi-oh series and episodes: http://www.yugioh.com/
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

You can tell that a work of fiction for kids is good when you can revisit it without cringing when you're older.
I vaguely remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh when I was little, back when Toonami was its own channel, but I don't remember it very well. Ditto with Bakugan. I know this wasn't on Toonami, but I remember Dinosaur King surprisingly well.

Speaking of anime, apparently they're making a Klonoa movie? Sounds too good to be true for me.

Tumblr post I found funny.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Roz~

Wow it's been a while since I last showed up here. Hope everyone's doing great!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

SlowPokemon

hi this is my old nsm best friend rosalie she's beautiful & gr8 & i missed her

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 26, 2016, 06:47:30 AMhi this is my old nsm best friend rosalie she's beautiful & gr8 & i missed her

FTFY

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

roz?  I think I owe you some money or something
unmotivated

Dudeman

Hey Roz! Cool to see you around. ...again. Didn't you show up briefly a couple of months ago to almost the same reaction? :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book