News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

dahans

UPDATE! The time has come: A beautiful song from the first pokemon season.
Green Greens: Who does not know it?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Really nice, both of them.

The on-site Green Greens needed replacement badly. This is absolutely sufficing.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Seeker

It's really disorienting to have the voice below the piano. And the words at m. 45 might not be correct.
This is a signature.

Cobraroll

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Quote from: Seeker on April 28, 2010, 09:55:43 AMIt's really disorienting to have the voice below the piano. And the words at m. 45 might not be correct.
Thanks for your criticsm. Of course the "you" is absolutely rubbish. I don't know why the voice is below the piano and I don't have an idea how to change that. Sorry. If you know, just tell me I'll fix it then. But generally, do you like the arrangment?

MaestroUGC

When choosing the instruments, you can alter their staff placement on the page int that same box.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

KefkaticFanatic

XD @ the "if this is too hard".

But seriously, it doesn't need to be a duet.  That kinda ruins the arrangement.  See the Apollomix arrangement for a good example.

me irl
[close]

dahans

Do you think? It doesn't have to be one, but I think it sounds quite good as a duet.

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah but it's not really made as a duet, more as "ok I just split up the voices".  I can't really explain it well, but it's not really a duet.

me irl
[close]

dahans

That might be true. But there is already a solo version on NSM and this could be just an alternative arrangment.

dahans

For those who are interested: The arrangment is already 120 measures long and lasts 3 and a half minutes :O.

pumpy_heart

What is there to replace on Corner Theme? I don't see a difference.

dahans

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 08, 2010, 07:03:54 PMWhat is there to replace on Corner Theme? I don't see a difference.
Cobraroll wanted me to do the formatting, it's no replacement actually. This was the beginning of my "arranging career"^^, it won't be replaced I think.

Cobraroll

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 08, 2010, 07:03:54 PMWhat is there to replace on Corner Theme? I don't see a difference.

It lacks a key signature.

Too bad the entire sheet "shifted" when the key signature was added, so it has to be reformatted a little. Now, it's two notes too high.