The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamTheater123

Think about it Maya. Would you like to suffer for all eternity and die knowing you've hurt others or end your life NOW, peacefully? I have done enough. Think about what I said. I was not joking around when I said that lethal injection is a viable alternative.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hero of Trains

I don't know what he's going on about, but don't listen to him. We all like and value you. We will support you through whatever life throws at you. We all want you to stay here, with us.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

This is over. I really need some time alone. Thank you guys, I really hope I will return. I'll come back when I'm feeling better. Im sorry.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Olimar12345

I'm so sorry about this, Maya.

DT, that's enough from you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

I like how he tries to type with good grammar then uses the wrong your.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Tobbeh99

Wait as that the Dreamtheater guy!?? Or did anyone hacked his acount??
WTF!? This is confusing, why would he say something like that!? Completely sick.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Jesus fucking christ, what's with that sicko? I wake up to realize my favorite person on the forums might be dead? Thanks a shit ton dream theatre...  >:(

If you're still there Maya, don't do it! You're worth much more then you think! I too have been through what you have, and it's not easy. Sometimes bullies are going to bully you and get you down. But you have to stand back up, and fight back! Please don't go...  :-[
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

AwesomeYears

I find it strange, that two accounts (CosmicProp & DreamTheater) who started off all friendly and kind decided to randomly blurt out rude nonsense and get themselves banned. Something really, really doesn't seem right :/

Olimar12345

TG, remove that unnecessary message at once. Let's  also try to change the topic, too.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

I removed it, sorry. You just don't know what it's like to lose someone who reminds you of someone you've already lost...it's a great deal of pain, seeing a wonderful soul, a creation of god, just...leave...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"