News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Shadoninja

you don't need a better shot! you just need to shoot more bullets.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

popo447

Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

spitllama

"They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once."
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 17, 2011, 05:49:58 PM
DO YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF FIRING BLANKS? WISH YOU COULD TURN YOUR CARBINE INTO A RIFLE? TRY ENGORGE!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Today has literally been the worst day at work. Everyone is on edge because everyone is gearing up for the upcoming school year a week from tuesday and everyone is basically sending me every which way to really get shit done and all that stuff. ugh. so much stuff...

And then when I finally speak my mind, I get a nice long lecture about insubordination and all the stuff (all I was trying to say is that I feel that I don't get all the info around here since this job is only "temporary" until I leave for school and not necessarily a job for the long run and all that related stuff). I'm totally happy I have it, however I just feel that some things I'm trying to do are impeded on and I just don't feel that everything's running right... they really don't understand. 

It seems like this day would never end (thank God it's the weekend coming up).

spitllama

The school districts will never learn. Nearly everything they do doesn't make sense. Our whole system is a complete mess. Sorry about that DrP

Speaking of this, I also had an awful day at work today. Besides it being totally monotonous like every day, I got called an idiot by my manager behind my back for something I didn't even do. Apparently he wanted the pallet *there* instead of *here*, which Raul did, not me. Then the manager ranted about me doing it wrong, to another employee >:( SCREW YOU.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

^It's a private, Catholic school (Catholic doesn't really matter) -- and it was kinda me with stuff that happened (like a receipt mysteriously disappearing from my pocket... I have about of 700 receipts that WERENT lost, but this [the most important] is lost)... ugh.

Roz~

I can't sleep at night, so I usually go to bed between 4 am and 6 am, and wake up around noon. Today, my brother had an appointment at some random school. My parents told him to wake me up because I'd take him there. He freaking woke me up at 8 when I went to bed at around 5. I was working this afternoon. The appointment only lasted for 2 minutes. I tried to sleep when I got back home, but I just couldn't sleep. Ugh.
Hopefully university starts in ~2 weeks. I won't have to deal with my brother for a long while.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

^Yeah, I know what you mean. Went to bed at four this morning, was woken up at 7 cuz I had to drive my mom to work today. Got back home and couldn't get back to sleep. Luckily, due to sleep deprivation I had bad enough mood swings to the point where I was happy, then saw no one had sent me a text all day, got pissed and depressed, and started carving pictures into my bed frame. I must say, they are quite good though. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

You need some NSM lovin to save you from your texting woes. (I know I'd be happy to oblige -- I "work" 8 hours a day [though I only actually work about 3])

SlowPokemon

Horrible day. Again. God really needs to give me like a good full month just to balance it out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

My mom is the biggest control freak in existence. She's now coming to my band practices and trying to control me along with my friends. It pisses me off beyond belief.