News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2011, 06:59:11 PMI'll ask my mom to get me ginger, then. XD And after tea I'll take a quick shower before bed.

AND OH BOY HAPPY PILLS!!!
REMEMBER: YOU CAN TAKE THE BLUE PILL AND WAKE UP THINKING THIS WAS ALL JUST A DREAM OR YOU CAN TAKE THE RED PILL AND SEE JUST HOW FAR THE RABBIT HOLE GOES.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

...well, my sister decided to go and hog the shower so it's not-easy breathing time for Nebbles!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I'm sleeping in our guest bedroom. Cause I feel like it. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

But then you have to wash the sheets after one night and waste water and yah
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Nah. They need washing anyway.

Also noooooo no one is commenting on compositions.... DDD:

Winter

SlowPokemon

Winter

Cobraroll

Gah.... got these weird chest pains for a couple of days now. Not too painful, something just feels... wrong there.

And I can't get an appointment with a doctor until next (not the coming) Monday. At best, it'll be a week and a half of semi-worrying. Hoping for it to go over before then.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

^D:

2 rants and something else.

Today I saw someone on the train that was shaped like a snowman. She was wearing skin-tight jeans and she took up a seat and half of another one when she finally sat down? D: D: D: Cannot unsee.

We were evacuated for another fire drill only to find out it was the alarm system malfunctioning again.

I was too tired to study for the biology quiz but I'm sure I aced it as long as I didn't fill out the scantron incorrectly.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Greg

Wow grade 11's a big shift, work-wise.

I've gotten 30 pages of homework, a few simple research assignments, 3 substantial essays, and a ton of reading in the past few weeks. Plus I have to study for piano theory exams.

Raaaagh.

Nebbles

I think the allergies might have turned into a cold. I hope not. :I I want to see the lion king on Sunday.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Doeet. It's not like we're going to spam his profile or w/e.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Ranting is ok, but don't start getting too personal about people and turn this into a flame thread, even if they aren't necessarily on the forums.  And don't post personal info including Facebook profiles .-.

me irl
[close]