News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

This text I have to translate from French to English is just... Ugh. I hate you English teacher.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on February 10, 2012, 01:02:08 PMThis text I have to translate from French to English is just... Ugh. I hate you English teacher.
je peux t'aider!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wrydryn

Dear god, my family has just been terrible lately. Stuff is just so wtf and pissing me off to no end. :|

Jamaha

The price of the event I attended: 15€
The price for getting my pants cleaned after spilling a drink on them during said event: 14.90€

Bah. As if I had too much money anyway.

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 11, 2012, 05:50:54 AMThe price of the event I attended: 15€
The price for getting my pants cleaned after spilling a drink on them during said event: 14.90€

Bah. As if I had too much money anyway.

That's why I stopped going to things and became antisocial XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

This weekend I lost my last set of car keys, so now I won't have a car until we find them/ get an entirely new set made which is expensive as fuck.

Oh and today my friends were suppose to take me to lunch, y'know, since I don't have a car. And guess who fucking left and forgot all about me.

Fun day.

Wrydryn

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 13, 2012, 04:42:57 PMThis weekend I lost my last set of car keys, so now I won't have a car until we find them/ get an entirely new set made which is expensive as fuck.

Oh and today my friends were suppose to take me to lunch, y'know, since I don't have a car. And guess who fucking left and forgot all about me.

Fun day.

Time to learn how to hotwire a car!

SuperFireKirby

GOSH DARNIT JUB, POSTS THE DANG VALENTINES ALREADY. YOUR 18 HOURS LATE ATM.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

I'm annoyed when people hate valentines day.

ALSO I'M WAITING FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

You better post'em by 12 am tonight or I is gonna bust a tit

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 14, 2012, 05:53:04 PMYou better post'em by 12 am tonight or I is gonna bust a tit

JUB DO IT DON'T SACRIFICE SFK'S BEAUTIFUL TITS
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.