The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Jub3r7

In fact, it's pretty much harmless to post the google voice number publicly.

9712-JUB3R7
Text me. :D

In fact, I just removed the option where it forwards anything to my phone temporarily just to see how it goes.

edit: I can't even call my own google voice number; not with my home phone at least.
Sooo there's a 50% chance that you'll actually be able to send me a message/leave me a voicemail.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I haz many google voice numbers because one person still sends texts to me even though I care nothing about them.

(206) 457-3180. It's my newest and awesomest one.

SuperFireKirby

darnit my wrist hurts. Might be carpel-tunnel. Probably tendinitis though. FROM TOO MUCH PERCUSSION. Even though I use proper technique which means these problems shouldn't be happening. I hate you, wrist.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I get that a lot when I play piano for a bit of time or when I hold some things awkwardly.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Dude may be right, my sticking technique is probably wrong, if you know what I mean.

Percussion has teh best innuendos of all instrument types(except for maybe wind instruments)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

So it's the end of February right. Tornado season isn't 'till summertime.

NEBRASKA SAYS NOPE. YAY TORNADO WARNINGS.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 28, 2012, 05:27:21 PMSo it's the end of February right. Tornado season isn't 'till summertime.

NEBRASKA SAYS NOPE. YAY TORNADO WARNINGS.
Keep your bad weather to yourself! We don't want it over here :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Winter

Took me two hours to figure out how to change the tempo of a song in Finale today.

(it would only do one measure)

Regardless... I guess I learned a lot.

Though I'm an updater, I manage to do it all without using Finale for any purpose other than viewing sheets, I just look at every sheet, and write up reports so others can fix it. It never occurred to me that I so infrequently actually use the program... I'd think I would know even a little. XD

SO YEAH. Cool song posted. and I'm not going to get any sleep at all for work -.-

SlowPokemon

You use the expression tool, create a new expression. Type what you want it to say, then click on the other tab and choose "tempo", and set the quarter notes per minute to whatever number. It's not hard once you know how. You can also use the tempo tool, but that isn't as efficient.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

spitllama

Quote from: Winter on February 29, 2012, 02:47:45 AMThough I'm an updater, I manage to do it all without using Finale for any purpose other than viewing sheets, I just look at every sheet, and write up reports so others can fix it. It never occurred to me that I so infrequently actually use the program... I'd think I would know even a little. XD

Had to laugh at that one. How ironic.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Had to suffer through 3 hours of drumline yesterday, which not only involved playing drums but also involved lugging around heavy objects. Wrist hurts like a mofo right now.

Winter

phone stolen. anyone with my number delete it or troll it