News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on June 30, 2011, 09:22:51 PMSo today one of my friends asked me if we could hang out today. I didn't really have anything to do so I said sure, but I work at 5 pm. Her idea of hanging out with me? Eating pretty much every single thing she could find in my fridge, basically food that my mom pays for, but she didn't give a fuck, and also watching vids on MY laptop for 5-6 hours straight. WTF. She didn't even listen to me when I told her to gtfo. And when she left, she told me something like "Yeah well next time we hang out we should do something more productive than watch vids on Youtube." FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's why you should hide it next time.

Did you end up pulling a Mulan on your boss?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

ETFROXX

Winter

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Winter

ETFROXX

Greg

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 30, 2011, 10:54:44 PMThat's why you should hide it next time.

Did you end up pulling a Mulan on your boss?
[/quote

Ya, definitely hiding it next time... if there is a next time. Don't feel like hanging out with her again if she end up watching random stuff on Youtube again.
And na, I couldn't, my boss wasn't there. I think she's only going to work on Monday. Meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

universe-X

Mom just told me how her dad cheated her and others out of lots of money throughout her working years and abuse she went through as a child...

and some other good things about her dad too...

man, am I blessed... ._.

Roz~

It's Canada day, but I'm working. Usually it's okay to work on a Friday, but IT'S FREAKING WOODSTOCK. SHIT MEANS THAT THERE'S WAY MORE CUSTOMERS THAN USUAL. FFFFFFF--
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Dad made me work till close because our manager had surgery and like four people called off :P not horrible. But we were ridiculously slow. Aaargh.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Yesterday, there was little to do at work, cause I got soo much stuff done the days before. It seriously was boring, because the previous principal left (the one that was there since the school opened in 2003) and so many people took the day off for a 4 day weekend. So I just sat there and did nothing and ate a half of a pizza for lunch -- luckily for me, my boss let me go at 2 rather than 4