News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Anyone want to swap avatars? You get to have 2 middle-aged men! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

ETFROXX

ALSO TRIED TO UPLOAD A PIKACHU SKETCH BUT MY AUNT'S COMPUTER IS STUPID.

Jub3r7

LIFE SUCKS CAUSE MASHI ISN'T POSTING A PICTURE. :O
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

I am seriously annoyed by this whole avatar switch bullshit. -_-

Dude

* Dude considered switching with ETF, but is now reconsidering...

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 24, 2011, 06:39:36 PMI am seriously annoyed by this whole avatar switch bullshit. -_-
So etfing stupid. It's so etfing stupid

Saria

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 24, 2011, 06:39:36 PMI am seriously annoyed by this whole avatar switch bullshit. -_-
Quote from: DrP on August 24, 2011, 07:13:43 PMSo etfing stupid. It's so etfing stupid

Meanies. You guys totally unmade mah day. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Saria

=_=

/´¯}
           /¯../
          /…./
    /`¯/’…’/´¯¯`.¸
  /’/…/…./……./¨¯\
 (.…..…..….......…)
  \……………..…..../
   \………........../
    \.………..…...(
     \....…………..\
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

All I can do is laugh.

I use that on a tri or quad weekly basis with crazy drivers.

Like, when I was merging onto the freeway from the dentists, there was this line of cars and two of them sped up to let me in, but also this blonde woman driving this planet of a mini-van decided to speed up the moment I was about to enter the lane and took my freaking spot, so I had to go over to the shoulder. I then proceeded to get in behind her and speed up alongside her, looked her square in the eye, gave her the finger and mouthed "Fuck You!". She was shocked and I sped along to go back to work.

That was actually a great day.

SuperFireKirby

Well my computer is in the shop so I have to come the library to do my home since almost all of it requires internet. jerks making me use computers for productive purposes

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Quote from: DrP on August 24, 2011, 11:01:39 PMAll I can do is laugh.

I use that on a tri or quad weekly basis with crazy drivers.

Like, when I was merging onto the freeway from the dentists, there was this line of cars and two of them sped up to let me in, but also this blonde woman driving this planet of a mini-van decided to speed up the moment I was about to enter the lane and took my freaking spot, so I had to go over to the shoulder. I then proceeded to get in behind her and speed up alongside her, looked her square in the eye, gave her the finger and mouthed "Fuck You!". She was shocked and I sped along to go back to work.

That was actually a great day.

Only time I've ever done that was when I flipped off a whole bunch of black guys in Vegas driving in a Suburban There was a concrete barrier in the way but whatever Hell yes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Will you stop complaining about your attractiveness and breast size, I wish I was attractive-ish :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.