The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Well, I'm aboot ready to start the countdown clock to my parent's divorce. My mom just kicked my dad out of the house. God, these people act like such children.

At least if they separate, I'll finally get some goddamn quiet around the house.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Ah. The beauty of your parents never being married.

HugoMeister

Double birthdays/christmas/thanksgiving/everything else ftw.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 08, 2011, 05:03:08 PMAh. The beauty of your parents never being married.
My parents had me and my twin before they were married, broke up, my mom was engaged to some asshole, and now I live back and forth.  Meh, at least they're not married. c:
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

Umm, my mom had me.

My father left.

...whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 08, 2011, 04:38:23 PMWell, I'm aboot ready to start the countdown clock to my parent's divorce. My mom just kicked my dad out of the house. God, these people act like such children.

At least if they separate, I'll finally get some goddamn quiet around the house.
I never had to experience that... but quiet is always good.
Quote from: ETFROXX on October 08, 2011, 05:39:52 PMUmm, my mom had me.

My father left.

...whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
That was me... except my father left when I was 1. I still like him more than my mom. My mom is just nuts.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

ETFROXX

Quote from: Dude on October 08, 2011, 05:51:51 PMAm I the only one with two parents here? ._.

I have 2 parents. They just aren't in a relationship!

SuperFireKirby

I'm just going to guess everyone here has two parents. But I'm surprised at the number of people here whose parents are separated. *prepares for percentage to grow due to his own contribution to the statistic*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I'm lucky enough to have a relationship with both my parents.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dude

Winter

I only met my dad when I was 16. They were never married or anything.

Clanker37

My parents are actualy disappointed that they haven't shown us the 'horrors' of the world by getting a divorce or having a drug addict in the family.