The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Friend drives other friends around town while I haul my ass there with my bike multiple times. :|

Nebbles

I keep injuring myself in gym class wtf this is what happens when I try
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on January 11, 2012, 01:26:33 PMI keep injuring myself in gym class wtf this is what happens when I try
You and me both. I have this giant gash on my back cuz i fell and scraped against something. Not sure what. And today my leg hurts really bad D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

I had a splinter in my hand from bashing this guy with a wooden stick! D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Didn't Kefka and I tell you that bamboo gave bad splinters?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Sister stays on computer until midnight, SFK is stuck doing homework until 3 in the morning. fuck

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Online schooling sucks.  So, I am holed up in a house playing piano ten hours a day six days a week, and the only social contact I get is with my mother, NSM, seeing my piano teacher once a week and swimming laps once a week.  School is easy easy easy, no motivation to complete the work.  My parents are divorced.  I am lonely. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 12, 2012, 11:20:07 AMOnline schooling sucks.  So, I am holed up in a house playing piano ten hours a day six days a week, and the only social contact I get is with my mother, NSM, seeing my piano teacher once a week and swimming laps once a week.  School is easy easy easy, no motivation to complete the work.  My parents are divorced.  I am lonely.

Aww. :/ that sucks. Why do you take lessons online?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2012, 02:27:22 PMAww. :/ that sucks. Why do you take lessons online?
I need more time to practice piano, and school takes up a lot of time. 

Also sorry spitllama wasn't at my computer when you posted. am on now though.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

I see. Are you thinking of going into a career in music, or is it more of a side thing?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I failed my algebra semester test. I studied for that for a week. Excuse my language here but...FUCK.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Meta-Ridley

Well  I'm still on holidays  8). Oh, I think this is the wrong place.