News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Friend drives other friends around town while I haul my ass there with my bike multiple times. :|

Nebbles

I keep injuring myself in gym class wtf this is what happens when I try
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on January 11, 2012, 01:26:33 PMI keep injuring myself in gym class wtf this is what happens when I try
You and me both. I have this giant gash on my back cuz i fell and scraped against something. Not sure what. And today my leg hurts really bad D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

I had a splinter in my hand from bashing this guy with a wooden stick! D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Didn't Kefka and I tell you that bamboo gave bad splinters?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Sister stays on computer until midnight, SFK is stuck doing homework until 3 in the morning. fuck

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Online schooling sucks.  So, I am holed up in a house playing piano ten hours a day six days a week, and the only social contact I get is with my mother, NSM, seeing my piano teacher once a week and swimming laps once a week.  School is easy easy easy, no motivation to complete the work.  My parents are divorced.  I am lonely. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 12, 2012, 11:20:07 AMOnline schooling sucks.  So, I am holed up in a house playing piano ten hours a day six days a week, and the only social contact I get is with my mother, NSM, seeing my piano teacher once a week and swimming laps once a week.  School is easy easy easy, no motivation to complete the work.  My parents are divorced.  I am lonely.

Aww. :/ that sucks. Why do you take lessons online?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2012, 02:27:22 PMAww. :/ that sucks. Why do you take lessons online?
I need more time to practice piano, and school takes up a lot of time. 

Also sorry spitllama wasn't at my computer when you posted. am on now though.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

I see. Are you thinking of going into a career in music, or is it more of a side thing?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I failed my algebra semester test. I studied for that for a week. Excuse my language here but...FUCK.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Meta-Ridley

Well  I'm still on holidays  8). Oh, I think this is the wrong place.