News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 20, 2012, 03:36:39 PM3. Be smart and report his ass to the office or complain about him to guidance if need be.
Brain > Brawn (Not guaranteed)

Wait, it actually works out in the US? Here even if you complain to teachers/directors, they won't do jack shit because they're fucking morons.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on January 20, 2012, 04:19:09 PMWait, it actually works out in the US? Here even if you complain to teachers/directors, they won't do jack shit because they're fucking morons.
Yep, it works. There are laws pertaining to the intercession of these problems and to prevent them from escalating whenever it need be.

spitllama

Except that whole thing about "your name will be kept anonymous" is bullshit.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 20, 2012, 03:37:02 PMSo I put my dog down today....

I'm really sorry. I know how that feels. Best wishes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

So I was supposed to buy a 3DS bundle (Red 3DS + SM3DL), it's ~220$ w/ taxes, but I have to pay for mah glasses so no 3DS for me. It's kinda sad, I really wanted to buy it haha.

SlowPokemon

yeah I just laughed it off, but it pissed me off cause his girlfriend is like one of my best friends? She was really disgusted, I could tell, but aside fom that? Really? I have never given him a reason to do that? and his comment was so mean. He deserved more than a tomato slice. He deserved at least a heavy potato...or maybe a piano

Also, authorities never helped my problems and my name was NEVER kept anonymous, I just gave up. I haven't had issues with anyone in high school, but this guy today. Imma punch his guts out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I don't want to be indiscreet, but what did he say to you? It's okay if you don't want to tell us too.

SlowPokemon

I don't remember exactly but it was about my sexuality and making fun of how I've never had a girlfriend and how one of my friends who's really pretty should ask me to prom and buy me a pretty dress. Just annoying taunts so of course I threw that girl's tomato slice at him (my salad didn't have one).

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2012, 06:12:51 PMI don't remember exactly but it was about my sexuality and making fun of how I've never had a girlfriend and how one of my friends who's really pretty should ask me to prom and buy me a pretty dress. Just annoying taunts so of course I threw that girl's tomato slice at him (my salad didn't have one).
There were people who jokingly did stuff like that in my high school... I even tried a fake girlfriend to get people off my back. I just didn't want a relationship.

I always hated some kids in the class above us (nicknamed the "Stoner Class") in my AP Chem class. Sometimes they'd throw paper balls filled with disturbing pictures and other stuff... it sucked.

Just wait until college, then you're like exempt because no one cares about that bulling shit anymore.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2012, 06:12:51 PMI don't remember exactly but it was about my sexuality and making fun of how I've never had a girlfriend and how one of my friends who's really pretty should ask me to prom and buy me a pretty dress. Just annoying taunts so of course I threw that girl's tomato slice at him (my salad didn't have one).
D: *le hugs*
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2012, 05:56:43 PMyeah I just laughed it off, but it pissed me off cause his girlfriend is like one of my best friends? She was really disgusted, I could tell, but aside fom that? Really? I have never given him a reason to do that? and his comment was so mean. He deserved more than a tomato slice. He deserved at least a heavy potato...or maybe a piano

Also, authorities never helped my problems and my name was NEVER kept anonymous, I just gave up. I haven't had issues with anyone in high school, but this guy today. Imma punch his guts out.
He sounds like a man with a very small penis. You should inform him of this

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

What the fuck. Okay so I steal a car, drive to your school and kick his ass. Gawd I so want to. Bitch.
Istillmad.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on January 20, 2012, 07:14:37 PMWhat the fuck. Okay so I steal a car, drive to your school and kick his ass. Gawd I so want to. Bitch.
Istillmad.

Please. And then afterward we can have lunch or something. Gawd that made me mad.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2012, 07:27:25 PMPlease. And then afterward we can have lunch or something. Gawd that made me mad.

Lunch with ye? Anytime ;D
And I can understand why it made you mad. It made me mad as well. I hate retards who insult my friends.

Ruto

Bleh, fat sis still makes those kind of jokes, sometimes my dad >__> It's really annoying actually. Something about liking math and science and wearing pants seems to be fodder, I guess.

I think people thought the same in high school but they've stopped now. Everyone but fat sis who still finds this shit funny. And also how she thinks it's funny to draw phalluses on my planner and papers my room with pictures of them. Asshole.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.