News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 29, 2012, 10:29:54 PMSo these two people I introduced in an online chat, one happened to be a furry and the other just happened to hate furries.

There has to be logs of this.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 30, 2012, 05:23:59 AMIirc it means you have a fetish for dressing up like animals.....
Someone who takes an interest in anthropomorphic animals, ranging from appreciating the art style to having a fetish for that kind of thing.

No logs, but I can summarize what happened?
First they were just talking about random stuff and when it got to the point where one of them posted a picture from his deviant art.
The description of the picture was something along the lines of "this is how I dress", referring to the crystals hanging from his character and not the dog ears. XD
And the other person was like "you dress like a furry?"

Anyways, A = furry, B = Furry hater, C = Me, this is just paraphrasing:
A: I'm sort of a TF fan
B: tf?
C: TEAM FORTRESS
C: HE'S REFERRING TO TEAM FORTRESS
B: Ah.
A: TF as in Trans Furrmation

From there it was all downhill, pretty much "You should leave", "Okay", and "Why did you invite a furry into my chatroom."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Funktastic~!

I hate dead strokes so much.  My whole percussion career has been spent with teachers telling me to always let the stick/mallet rebound, and now this stupid song is telling me the opposite, and it's so damn awkward. I'm just like, but it's supposed to rebound!

And why does this song have no mallet parts ajdfspjfss, I only get the crappy parts like the sleigh bell when that happens.

Raymondbl

there are many different strokes/styles/ways you manipulate your instrument.  You have to learn them all.  Have to be able to do both kinds. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Funktastic~!

I know that.  The problem is that I don't actually get taught any of these things.  They're just thrown at me.

Hell, I basically learned how to play mallets and read music by myself because my teacher wanted me to be part of the front ensemble in marching band.  It's just really awkward.

SuperFireKirby

Deadstrokes are for nubcakes. There's no real point in learning them except for the few songs that actually use them.

Also, FRONT ENSEMBLE FTW

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Funktastic~!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 30, 2012, 04:45:08 PMDeadstrokes are for nubcakes. There's no real point in learning them except for the few songs that actually use them.

Also, FRONT ENSEMBLE FTW

So they're totally useless?  I had a feeling.

And front ensemble was literally the best experience I had in high school.  I wish I had joined before junior year!

the_last_sheikah

OMG FRONT ENSEMBLE PEOPLE!!
Sorry, I just love my section!  What do you play?  I play the vibraphone for marching band.

For life sucking, the percussion instructor for band is leaving this year because he got a job at a college, great.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

MasterProX

Got my Civil War exam back today in history class... got 63% on it, which is a D.  Not like I expected to get better than a fail...

FluteNinja

My band teachers told us that they hate us -.-
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

No one on my friend list seems to respond to my Swapnotes D:

DO YOU GUYS LIKE HATE ME OR ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on April 30, 2012, 07:52:24 PMNo one on my friend list seems to respond to my Swapnotes D:

DO YOU GUYS LIKE HATE ME OR NEVER USE YOUR 3DS'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEATEN ALL YOUR GAMES AND HAVE NO TIME WITH SCHOOL SO WHEN YOU USE IT YOU GET EVERYTHING AT ONCE AND DON'T REPLY ;_;

The latter
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Speaking of swapnote.

Shado! How do you change your mii in it?