The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluteNinja

^I think all teenagers feel the same way from time to time.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2012, 07:31:51 PMThese days? You serious,bro? Since the beginning of humanity teenagers have always thought, whether openly or secretly, that they are smarter than their parents. Parents tend to be completely oblivious as to how their kid feels and ESPECIALLY what their kid does, which often leads to these feelings. Silly troll.

Hope things get better Roz. You've always got friends here. :)(and a few judgmental assholes...but mostly friends)

Thank ye <3
And yeah if I had the chance I'd definitely hang out with you guys 'cause you're all (well almost all) awsm <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on May 07, 2012, 06:34:48 PMI would recommend you actually take your mom's advice Roz. I mean, you consider yourself to be an introvert, which is fine. But constant interaction with other people will most likely be a part of your career in the future. I think I remember you saying you work at a grocery store, and that's pretty similar. And what about connections? Or life-long friends? Sometimes I just tell myself "Korbin get your ass out there and be social" even though it sucks :/ I think it is possible to become a peoples person, but staying at home doesn't help it much.
It's all about networking and building one's network. I have to suck it up and deal with it every day, but I take thought knowing that I may get a job based on networking. It will make you who you are by who you know.
(And this is why I am on LinkedIn... it's fantastic for stuff like this. It's my professional profile -- if you are on LinkedIn, you can add me only if you intend on being professional)

Roz, you always have us on your side, no matter what! You are in control of your own life and your mother just wants to guide you into what is best fitting for you. It's up to you if you want to take that. I personally am annoyed with my mother lots of times, and she's nuts when it comes to politics and President Obama and the best thing to do is leave some space, which is exactly my cas now! Be strong and take charge!

Kman96

I got wolfed for the first time EVER in TWG on Saturday... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2012, 07:31:51 PMThese days? You serious,bro? Since the beginning of humanity teenagers have always thought, whether openly or secretly, that they are smarter than their parents. Parents tend to be completely oblivious as to how their kid feels and ESPECIALLY what their kid does, which often leads to these feelings. Silly troll.

Yes many younglings tend to think they're smarter than their elders or that they are more modern and their elders are bound to an "old-way" of thinking that doesn't apply anymore. 

The old ones aren't always right, but they have much more experience than we do, and you would do well to heed their advice UNLESS they're saying you're being too careful and worrying too much about little things. 

In short, don't follow their advice blindly, but you should also be considerate and completely understand their point of view before disagreeing.  They're much more likely to be right than we are.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

Quote from: Kman96 on May 07, 2012, 11:12:45 PMI got wolfed for the first time EVER in TWG on Saturday... :(

I wolfed you to win in SBURB >.<
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on May 08, 2012, 10:14:43 AMI wolfed you to win in SBURB >.<

but that was at the END of the game. It hardly counted! plus, it was a KitB, not Wolfing. you wolfed K-night after that, remember??

Either way, the game was over last time I died, but I didn't expect to die so soon... oh well! just have to wait for the post game.... :-\
Party Hard!
[close]

FluteNinja

I think that I'm falling in love with one of my best friends :o  This is terrible. 
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

My legs are in agony. "Light fitness" my foot, gym class. 16 laps across the football field is not light fitness.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 08, 2012, 04:17:03 PMI think that I'm falling in love with one of my best friends :o  This is terrible.
GO FOR IT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 08, 2012, 04:17:03 PMI think that I'm falling in love with one of my best friends :o  This is terrible. 

All right guys, it's time to bust out the Disney songs.

you don't know why, but you're dying to try you wanna kiss the girl...

FluteNinja

I can't.  I don't want to make things awkward between us.

Nebbles

Oh, okay.

No chance, no way, I won't say I'm in loooooove...

FluteNinja

Nebbles

...I'm serenading you with Disney lyrics! Come on!