News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

swimming ftw.  Does anyone know if doing the s-curve in front crawl actually helps?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

It doesn't matter where you do it so long as it's an effective and regular exercise routine..

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

ARHGGGGGGG, I've been so busy with AP exams this week, I completely forgot about a research paper that's due tomorrow. Time for one of those 3 am nights that totally stinks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

GAHHHH -.- I missed that whole talk lol. Well I was just going to add that anyone who likes you for your looks is going to leave you for someone who's prettier, etc...all that crap.

@JaMaHa
Age counts as experience :D Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar or inexperienced xD

@Roz $1500 worth of charges isn't suspicious at all? :/ It should be....my bank froze my account when I tried to buy a $104 train pass. It almost made me late for class -.-

@SFK
Wait until college. Lol.

Anyway I had one of the worst travel experiences ever on Wednesday. A 2 hour flight to Detroit wasn't bad but then...15+ hr flight to Hong Kong...I got really sick right before that flight and I was gagging at the sight of food and just covered my face and didn't eat anything for the whole time. I was stuck in the middle since both fat sis and my dad got the aisle seats and I couldn't get up and walk around or sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. Then when we got off, I was feeling really weak and I had to drag the luggage to the bus stop and take the bus for almost 2 hours across Hong Kong. Then we finally arrived at my relative's place and it turns out he didn't have hot water and a gas leak in his apartment, so he couldn't even turn on the stove without covering the whole apartment in smoke and smelly gas. WTF. I wanna leave...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

American Express doesn't care...

Whenever I buy stuff, they love it!

Winter

Three average purchases in Fry's Electronics on American Express is equal to the average of 25-30 Visa purchases.

Makes me wonder.

Ruto

Maybe they're encouraging people to spend too much :p

DrP

American Express cardholders just have higher credit limits

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on May 10, 2012, 09:10:29 PM@Roz $1500 worth of charges isn't suspicious at all? :/ It should be....my bank froze my account when I tried to buy a $104 train pass. It almost made me late for class -.-

Anyway I had one of the worst travel experiences ever on Wednesday. A 2 hour flight to Detroit wasn't bad but then...15+ hr flight to Hong Kong...I got really sick right before that flight and I was gagging at the sight of food and just covered my face and didn't eat anything for the whole time. I was stuck in the middle since both fat sis and my dad got the aisle seats and I couldn't get up and walk around or sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. Then when we got off, I was feeling really weak and I had to drag the luggage to the bus stop and take the bus for almost 2 hours across Hong Kong. Then we finally arrived at my relative's place and it turns out he didn't have hot water and a gas leak in his apartment, so he couldn't even turn on the stove without covering the whole apartment in smoke and smelly gas. WTF. I wanna leave...

Wow, that sucks D: Hope the rest of the trip is gonna be more awsm.
And it's not that it isn't suspicious, it's just that they have to make sure I'm not the one who paid for that stuff. And it definitely is suspicious, my credit limit with that card = 500$. Why would I try to buy stuff worth thrice the amount of my limit? I'm not too worried about it. It's just kind of annoying.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

The vice-principal at school just shut down our assassin game and the upcoming humans vs. zombies game.  This sucks.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

So last week at prom apparently this girl I'm super super close with who lives in North Carolina, after the dance got absolutely shitfaced, made out with some random kid, almost had drunk sex with him, and ended up falling asleep with him... this really really bothers me because that's not at all who she is, or who I thought she was... it wasn't anything monumentous I guess but what the hell she's only 16... it just really bothered me k? >_<
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

That's alcohol for ya -.- It bothers me too...wonder why people even think it's funny or whatever.