The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneintherain

When your mom turns off your internet router in the middle of an online game because she says her mouse isn't working... T_T

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 23, 2012, 10:32:17 AMWhat the fuck, you can't do that and not explain why.
Maybe check Facebook... oh, that's right...

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 23, 2012, 10:32:17 AMWhat the fuck, you can't do that and not explain why.
Not really sure what happened to piss him off so much in it, but I think you're right, Slow. It has something to do with this TWG.

But TWG is only one aspect of NSM. It's not the whole site...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

but SK was never even active in any TWG ever. -_- Why would it influence his decision to leave the site?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 23, 2012, 09:48:32 AMThat sucks. Beat him up, please.

You bet I will. The government is not lending me any money to pay for university expenses this year, and my job won't give me enough money to pay for everything, so I'm trying to save my money as much as I can, but the retard doesn't care 'cause he has a fuckton of money to pay for everything. Ugh I'm so pissed. Also I'm mad at my parents, they should've told me they would've come with me. Fuck. It would've cost me way less than I'm gonna have to spend too.

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 23, 2012, 10:18:00 AMGoodbye, Nsm.

Nooooooooooooooooooooes D: </3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 23, 2012, 10:18:00 AMGoodbye, Nsm.

Seeking some attention? I'll jump on the bandwagon: "No! Don't go! Whywhywhywhwyhwyywhkjhnoijmiefjkl!!"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

I'm pretty sure he really is leaving. Still not 100% sure why.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Just chatted with Shadowkirby. He's leaving because of issues with TWG + Something that came up IRL. He'll be back in a few months.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

I guess I know how fabbemann feels when he leaves NSM for a period of time. I've got lots of catching up to do.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 23, 2012, 02:41:53 PMSeeking some attention? I'll jump on the bandwagon: "No! Don't go! Whywhywhywhwyhwyywhkjhnoijmiefjkl!!"

This is exactly how I feel whenever anyone pulls this
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

insaneintherain

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 23, 2012, 02:41:53 PMSeeking some attention? I'll jump on the bandwagon: "No! Don't go! Whywhywhywhwyhwyywhkjhnoijmiefjkl!!"
If you really want attention, become a more active poster and arrange more stuff. That's what I've been trying to do anyway... (seriously not self-promoting there)