change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Let me clarify:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2012, 02:35:13 PMIts a sad day when I already own half of the "Exclusive" Gold/Platinum Members-only rewards.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Nebbles

Yeah, the rewards were... pretty awful. At least I can get a downloadable.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

This Week in Weather

Home: 88, 87, 88, 86, 87, 88
SLO:   75, 78, 79, 74, 74, 74

Ugh... I want to be in SLO.

Zunawe

Y U B complainin' when this whole state's been in triple digits for days (weeks?)?? ::) I bet that's true for a few other places too.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

You should know that I complain if it gets above 83... It's generally common knowledge that I LOATHE the heat. Even at 84 and not humid. It looks like it will be >80 all the way until October from what I hear.

Granted California is quite nice compared to the rest of the country (being 80s with no humidity), but I just HATE the heat.

I want it to be 50s and raining RIGHT NOW!!! (I'll bet the country wants that)

And 4 days ago it was pleasant being in the 60s and stuff.

Running tomorrow morning will most certainly not be pleasant.... I hate summer.

spitllama

No. The heat wave can stay right where it is thank you. Being in gloomy no-sun Michigan for 7 months makes this all just perfect.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Well, I just want to go to SLO for the week. 10 degrees or more, less than here.

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

Went to the hospital yesterday. I apparently have some sort of infection, so the doctor prescribed me some antibiotics. Because of said antibiotics, I get a terrible nosebleed every time I blow my nose. I also happen to have the flu.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2012, 10:33:12 AMWent to the hospital yesterday. I apparently have some sort of infection, so the doctor prescribed me some antibiotics. Because of said antibiotics, I get a terrible nosebleed every time I blow my nose. I also happen to have the flu.

Oh that sucks :( Feel better soon!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2012, 10:33:12 AMWent to the hospital yesterday. I apparently have some sort of infection, so the doctor prescribed me some antibiotics. Because of said antibiotics, I get a terrible nosebleed every time I blow my nose. I also happen to have the flu.
Poor Rozzy. :< Feel better soon.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

*le hug*

get well soon.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Thanks guys <3
I have to blow my nose very gently to avoid any crazy blood loss. At least I can blow my nose~
Oh and turns out it's not the flu, but a sinusitis. I'll just spend my week sleeping and playing vidya games. I somewhat like that. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Day 5 of detasseling was awful. Pouring rain, soaking wet and freezing cold. Ugh. And to make matters worse when I'm NOT detasseling it's all I can think about. I can't go to sleep without involuntarily thinking about cornfields.

You guys shut up.