News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Ruto on July 19, 2012, 04:17:21 PM@Dude

I heard this a while back. Paraphrased...

"Trying to get in an argument [with an idiot] is like playing chess with a pigeon. They knock over the pieces and shit on the board before flying home and proclaiming victory."

You might be wasting your breath trying to get them to consider anything otherwise...

AKA trolling

Ruto

I don't really think it's trolling if they don't see it that way. I don't think they think anything they post is inflammatory, it's all FACT* to them. Which is really, really sad.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

I think he/she wrote that on purpose just because he/she's an asshole, and wants to waste people's time. That person doesn't have a life.

Ruto

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 19, 2012, 05:19:50 PMI think he/she wrote that on purpose just because he/she's thinks they're so smart, and wants to "educate people." That person doesn't have a life.

Fixed.  Dunno, seeing their defensive attitudes and asinine comments to their own articles and responses to those that disagree make me think otherwise. They think they're educated and all but I think a lot of them are just basement dwellers that haven't read a book in years. I should blog these idiotic comments.

FSM-Reapr

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 19, 2012, 02:58:23 PMTwo words: Millard Filmore

I respectfully disagree.

I believe it's James Buchanon.

Though I do give him awesome points because he wasn't tied down with "the old ball-and-chain".

Mashi

I think John Tyler was a huge jerk.
"HI, I'M TOTES A WHIG AND NO LONGER A DEMOCRAT.
LOL, NO, I WILL NOT PASS WHIG LEGISLATION."

SlowPokemon

To be perfectly frank, I hate people discussing politics on the forum, I don't really want to say why.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Agreed. New topic.

So has anybody heard about that theater shooting in Colorado?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

This isn't politics. It's talking about lame presidents from the 1800s who have little effect to today's political sphere... FAR from it.

It's just friendly stuff, not bashing Obama/Romney or any other political figures of the last 100 years.

But, yes, the shootings in Colorado... that really sucks.

K-NiGhT

My cousin almost went to see it there last night. So glad he didn't.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

And conspiracy theories have somehow popped up. Is there anything they won't do for attention? -_-

Also, I have a cold.

the_last_sheikah

Here Ruto, have this virtual bowl of soup as a way of me saying "get well soon".
*gives bowl of soup*
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto