KefkaticFanatic

awww sorryyyy o:
I'll try to pay more attention to your timezone :D

me irl
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

So I was at the park with some friends last light. One of my friends was wanted to wrestle so I agreed. So I was pretty much dominating and had him nearly pinned but he started breaking free of the hold I had him in. And that's when I felt something snap right below my shoulder. I couldn't move my arm. I put it in a sling that was my belt, and wouldn't you know, the cops arrived! So there I was, in shock, with an immobilized arm while police ask us questions because they got a call about a domestic disturbance. Needless to say, it wasn't a good night. And I can still just barely move my arm(though my hand works just fine). And I still have no freaking clue what I did to it. Not to mention BOTH of my jobs require two hands/arms. This sucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Oh yes, it hurts plenty. It didn't hurt when it first happened though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

MasterProX

So, my cat has been missing since Thursday night.  He's the kind of cat who stays indoors during the daytime, and goes out at night to hunt.  All Friday, I didn't see him, so I started getting worried and put up a couple "Missing Cat" poster things.  I went out looking for him in the daytime (it's almost 110o here) and couldn't find him, I went looking at night too and still couldn't find him.  Then again, he's not the kind of cat who hides at night or anything, so I don't see why he wouldn't respond to me calling for him.

Then, about an hour ago, I went to search for him AGAIN, checking the neighbors' lawns again.  I don't know how I hadn't noticed earlier, but... I saw a patch of dark gray fur on the grass, with a pile of intestines and such next to it.  My cat is a black cat, but still... I have a feeling that fur was his. Since he wasn't wearing a collar at the time (he's gotten rid of ten collars so far, he hates them so much) I don't know if I can confirm if that really was his remains.  There's this stray gray cat that wanders around here but I don't think it was that cat.

There's only one thing in this neighborhood that could kill a cat like mine: coyotes.  Damn coyotes (and raccoons) are always wandering into my backyard and stuff at night. >:(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

No! We don't need more lost/dead pets on here.

Hope you get him back soon!

And this heat is becoming unbearable... dumbfuk weather channel saying it's supposed to be 91/92... NOPE, it's a pleasant 99, complete with humidity (or about 38 for you "foreigners"). Both the peninsula (PVE and the South Bay Beaches) and the Redneck counties (Riverside and San Bernardino) are getting slammed with hail, thunderstorms and the occasional funnel dropping from le sky.

Nebbles

why do we have so many fucking flies in this house HOW MANY MORE DO I HAVE TO KILL
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I thought of that, but then I was like "oh right, where would my family live"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]