News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Zunawe on August 13, 2012, 06:05:11 PMThe problem with that is I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS THAT I WANT TO READ BUT DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO. I mean, I'm on book 8 of the Wheel of Time, about book 5 in the Ranger's Apprentice, somewhere in the Merlin series (it's been a while), book two of the Lord of the Rings, and halfway through book 3 of the Night Angel Trilogy. I don't really want to take the time to read any book twice, and by the time I decide I want to, I will have forgotten the book.

Of any of those, I think I'd rather do that with Lord of the Rings than any of the others. Maybe Wheel of Time. Ohsomanybooks.
That's what I've been doing for the past month...

First it was the Hunger Games Trilogy, then LoTR, now it's re-reading Harry Potter then onto The Amateur... and then on to Corporate Taxation!!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on August 13, 2012, 05:37:07 PMAP Language and Composition doesn't really focus on symbolism very much.  Painstakingly searching for symbolism is for AP Literature and Composition. 
OMG there was sooooooo much searching for symbolism in AP Lit

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I tripped today and broke my knee. I got crutches and it's hard because I live in an apartment house. :( And I can't play piano either. D: Worst day ever.

DrP

^That sucks.

Who in their right mind would want to pay $250 to take an exam!!! Seriously, for the GMAT to cost this much! UGH! IT REALLY IS EXPENSIVE...

Ruto

It's not just this country that has exam fees -.-

It looks like I have to go to work tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday to set up the new labs. Which are awesome but I was planning to have a lesson on Monday...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

I can try...but there's only so many days before school starts O__O

Taser9090

Found out that that shakiness I had for years is hypoglycemia, which means I have diabetes.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Ruto

The source of that awful smell in the labs turned out to be two boxes of rotting earthworms and a cat dissection next door -.-

Yeah, rotting meat smells as bad as they say on TV. At least there aren't any flies here.

Quote from: Taser9090 on August 15, 2012, 09:02:54 PMFound out that that shakiness I had for years is hypoglycemia, which means I have diabetes.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Zunawe

Quote from: Taser9090 on August 15, 2012, 09:02:54 PMFound out that that shakiness I had for years is hypoglycemia, which means I have diabetes.
I suppose there's nothing to soften that. I know plenty of people who are fine and have diabetes. Just as long as you watch it. Sorry.

I was so excited about getting the new computer, but they delivered it to the wrong house and now the people aren't there. Rgh!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

EFitTrainr

Ok guys
Does bros b4 hoes apply in every situation?
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

(yeah, I know I'm a girl but you said "guys" which commonly refers to everyone)

I think it depends on the situation, especially the personalities of both

spitllama

If they are douchebags are they really bros though?

And no. Eventually, you have to hold one hoe above all bros since she'll be your wife.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

So, last Sunday, I scheduled to have my first formal piano lesson. So I show up at the lady's house today at 4 PM, exactly, and guess what -- she wasn't there.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday