The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 29, 2012, 04:33:42 PMKman won't talk to me :(
Do you mean in person, or just through the web?

If through the web, are you certain that he's there and won't respond?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

My system won't display 60% of projectiles in TH13.5 :<

Saria

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 29, 2012, 04:33:42 PMKman won't talk to me :(
I talked to Kman yesterday. He said he was just too lazy to reply. xD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

YOU CAN DO IT OLIMAR!

Where do you work? (sorry if you've said before)

Yugi

A very good friend of mine tested positive for breast cancer yesterday, and people are not believing and laughing at said friend because of one small reason. I'll let you guys take a guess on what it is.

MaestroUGC

Your friend is male? Cancer is cancer, where it happens just denotes what it is reffered to as.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 01, 2013, 10:08:23 PMYour friend is male?
Yes.

But people are being jerks and bullying him because he has a disease that "only girls can have"

I hate people sometimes.

Waddle Bro

I have a hard time believing you, SocialFox... Also why on earth are you not doing anything to that?! If he's your friend, you should defend him.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 02, 2013, 12:43:48 AMI have a hard time believing you, SocialFox... Also why on earth are you not doing anything to that?! If he's your friend, you should defend him.
I do.

Jub3r7

you know you have problems when you start yelling at a pacman ghost about personal space....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Waddle Bro

Gosh, I went out to buy food ingredients and I slipped on the icy road and hurt my leg and broke a milk carton. :(

Shadoninja

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 02, 2013, 01:52:54 AMGosh, I went out to buy food ingredients and I slipped on the icy road and hurt my leg and broke a milk carton. :(
Oh my... is the milk carton okay?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 02, 2013, 12:43:48 AMI have a hard time believing you, SocialFox... Also why on earth are you not doing anything to that?! If he's your friend, you should defend him.
Okay, this is kind of fucked up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Yeah I know social fox is annoying but there was no reason to reprimand him for that post.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.