The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I had my hand sliced open before with some scissors, of course I was 9 at the time, but they were anything but safe...ty.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 10, 2013, 08:13:23 PMIt was purely unintentional, and my friend feels really bad. I've had fun going around today telling people I got stabbed.
Lol, did the exact same thing once. Except, it was the result of five-finger roulette.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

So at ten oclock my mom tells me that I need to leave my house at 6:15 tomorrow

wheeee

spitllama

Go to le bed!

And nooo I missed sentimental time
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Its not that simple. I cant just force myself to fall asleep like some people :(

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 10, 2013, 08:54:21 PMIts not that simple. I cant just force myself to fall asleep like some people :(
I'll sing you a lullaby. la la laaaaa la la laaaa la la laa laa laa laa laa.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Kman96

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 10, 2013, 09:11:35 PMI'll sing you a lullaby. la la laaaaa la la laaaa la la laa laa laa laa laa.
Is it weird that I know what lullaby you're singing??
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I actually know what song youre singing :D
*goes to sleep*

EDIT: Ninja'd XD

Dude

MoboMoga

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on January 10, 2013, 07:03:25 PM^THE CAPS PART IS TRUE. THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY I TYPE IN CAPS. And no, I'm not talking about TBWCW.

Snowball?

Graphite is non toxic, I think. There was this kid that kept eating refillable pencil lead when I was in elementary school. It was really disturbing but he was okay...in some ways...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Quote from: Ruto on January 11, 2013, 10:08:03 AM...in some ways...

xD

I had a kid in 8th grade who stapled his earlobe in math class.

...There was little math to be learned that day.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Maybe he just wanted to pierce his ear in two places at one time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things