News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

So I bought this cool wooden sword thing and a pair of nunchuks, but my preferred weapon is definitely my staff. I can't find it anywhere and I'm sad. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Also I had a mental break down earlier today about nothing in particular, and found myself repeating ESCAPE and BREAK FREE for extended periods of time.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 04, 2013, 04:55:17 PMSo I bought this cool wooden sword thing and a pair of nunchuks, but my preferred weapon is definitely my staff. I can't find it anywhere and I'm sad. :(
haha really? me too!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Hey it'll be okay bud. :/ you're probably just going through a tough time. Just stick it out and things will be better, I promise.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

Mashi

Bubbles7689's school's mysterious transfer student!!!

SlowPokemon

...maybe you should have quoted the post you were talking about, I thought you were addressing Jub and me and got very confused.

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 04, 2013, 06:14:50 PM...maybe you should have quoted the post you were talking about, I thought you were addressing Jub and me and got very confused.
ok ill start doing that

SlowPokemon

Okay so I hate people complaining and being melodramatic about their lives, but I need to be a hypocrite and do the same, at least for a little while.

I really wish I had a best friend. Like, a guy I could just do stupid stuff with. And who knows me really well and whom I could always rely on. I don't have a best friend, and especially lately it's really bumming me out. I haven't gotten depressed in a long time (probably been at least a year) but to be honest, it's really depressing me lately. I really wish I had someone like that, and I just don't. You know how sometimes you feel left out because everyone around you has a boyfriend or girlfriend, and you're single? Similar situation.

I just really want someone like that. I don't have a real best friend and I've been feeling super lonely. I want a best friend so badly. It really depresses me that I don't have one.

That's all. Okay, I'm done being melodramatic.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

spitllama

The only reason Slow doesn't have a best friend is because he can't decide who's "best" between his abundance of friends.

But for srs, have you invested time into someone that you get along with? (that sounds like dating advice oops ::)). But what I mean is-- when you go somewhere, do you invite that person to go? etc. Really it seems like best friends come from people who start as just friendly strangers who have your same interests. If you had to think of someone you know who's like that, who would it be?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

Nobody I know speaks Latin, which has effectively ruined by conversation abilities in the language.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Well, for those of you who saw it, I'm glad, but my mom found out about my vlog and she's really pissed. She's taking away my phone, my iPod, and limiting my access of her computer, oh, and I have to take the video down. I don't understand my parents at all anymore.

so if you don't see me around the forums, that's why. Goodbye all, for a while.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

I'm about to cry. Goodbye Kman, I hope you're back soon. :( I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'll pray that you're back soon.

I love you guys <3 and I'm lucky to have friends like you. I don't have a right to complain when so many other people have worse problems.