The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 30, 2013, 06:09:15 PMhowd u no!?!?

Its only about a mile away but its still changing basically everything :/ Plus I have tons of crap I need to somehow pack up, and I know my parents are going to secretly throw away some things

I don't care if my statement means nothing to you whatsoever, but I'll say it anyway.

I know what you're going through. Not only did I move to a totally different state between eighth and ninth grade, I also moved between my sophomore and junior year of high school, a couple miles away from the other house. It's tough, I'm not going to lie. But I can promise you things do get better, and although change is hard to accept, in the end you'll look at the move as a positive experience. I know it sucks right now, and it's going to suck for a while. It sucks having your parents spring this on you, it sucks having no say, and it sucks knowing so much is going to change. Luckily, all of these things get better with time, and like I said you'll be happy in the long run. Stick the situation out and try to look at things in a positive light.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

I think it's generally easier to move between neighborhoods when you're younger than when you're older, for various reasons (however, it depends on the type of person), especially if you've lived in a specific house for much of your life.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

yeahh we moved here the year I was born so I dont really know anywhere else :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 30, 2013, 06:18:51 PMI don't care if my statement means nothing to you whatsoever, but I'll say it anyway.
Why wouldn't it? That mustve really sucked, moving that much, and makes me feel like a whiner now :-X I just had my room redone and all my stuff is carefully placed, and literally in the last week my parents saw a house, made an offer, and bought it. No warning or anything, just "It looks like we could make it out dream house".

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 30, 2013, 07:27:36 PMyeahh we moved here the year I was born so I dont really know anywhere else :P
Why wouldn't it? That mustve really sucked, moving that much, and makes me feel like a whiner now :-X I just had my room redone and all my stuff is carefully placed, and literally in the last week my parents saw a house, made an offer, and bought it. No warning or anything, just "It looks like we could make it out dream house".

Nonono it wasn't to outdo you, I promise. I was just trying to establish credibility before moving in with my main point that it will get better eventually. And if you look at things positively as often as possible, you might be surprised at the outcome!

Bubbles

I didnt mean it that way :P SO far the only bad thing that I can think of (besides the entire experience) is moving away from all my neighborhood feral cats

i am very easily amused >.<

MassiveMayhem

I lost almost all of my yugioh, magic, and pokemon cards during my move.  :(
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Bubbles

MassiveMayhem

Just make sure you don't lose the box you put all of them in ^^
Because it's not like I did that or anything. ._.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

So I hate life pretty hard right now.

I had to move out of my dorm today. Some of my 'good friends' didn't even say bye before they left.

I still haven't found a place in town because every time I go to look at a place they tell me 'lol we already rented it out to someone else'.

For example, yesterday my boyfriend thought he found a place, saw it and talked to the guy. He said he'd be back in 2 hours with a down payment. We call him 2 hours later and he says he fucking rented it out to someone else.

What the fuck am I doing wrong? Who the fuck did I hurt? What did I do to deserve this bullshit?

So now my boyfriend and I are living in a motel until we can find something. With the luck we're having now... Ugh.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 02, 2013, 06:52:58 PMI had to move out of my dorm today. Some of my 'good friends' didn't even say bye before they left.
That is why I don't have many friends. *insert giant grumpy cat image here*

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 02, 2013, 06:52:58 PMSo now my boyfriend and I are living in a motel until we can find something. With the luck we're having now... Ugh.
Don't worry ETF!! Things will get better for you two! :D I know it's often difficult... but just stay hopeful; the storm clouds shall depart in due time.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 02, 2013, 06:52:58 PMFor example, yesterday my boyfriend thought he found a place, saw it and talked to the guy. He said he'd be back in 2 hours with a down payment. We call him 2 hours later and he says he fucking rented it out to someone else.

What the fuck am I doing wrong? Who the fuck did I hurt? What did I do to deserve this bullshit?

So now my boyfriend and I are living in a motel until we can find something. With the luck we're having now... Ugh.
Shit...living out of a motel is a pretty sketchy place to be. But apartments are everywhere(well, except Nebraska. Since, you know, corn.), a few days of dedicated hunting and I'm sure you'll find a place.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

We've been trying pretty hard for over a week now. But still looking hard. It's just so frustrating. Every place we think we may get they say they already rented. It's just.. ugh.

And this motel is sketchy as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

h8 life

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 03, 2013, 04:46:17 PMWe've been trying pretty hard for over a week now. But still looking hard. It's just so frustrating. Every place we think we may get they say they already rented. It's just.. ugh.

And this motel is sketchy as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

h8 life

ETF, I know this pushes some people's buttons, but I have been, and will be praying for you.  Let me know if you want to talk.

SlowPokemon