The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Their low rise jeans kind of freaked me though xD but it was 3 against 1!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

I know. Professor Layton would be such a better choice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2013, 07:04:40 PMI know. Professor Layton would be such a better choice.
I love Layton and even I disagree with this.

I would much rather have all the returning characters come back and have just the three new ones that were revealed at E3 than have 50% of the old characters with a bunch of new ones to take their place.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

I really liked Olimar, so I'd be sad if he didn't return.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I never doubted Olimar's return. Have you forgotten that he's got a new game coming out in a few weeks? Nintendo makes sure to keep in the current popular franchises.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Then why not Layton? His franchise is still going with a new release next year, not to mention the app that came out a few weeks ago, and putting him in the game would draw attention to the series. I wouldn't mind them replacing Ganondorf with Ghirahim (did they confirm hes returning yet?), I guess that would make up for no Layton

SlowPokemon

I would think not Layton because while it's released as a first-party game, it's technically developed by Level-5.

Then again, Pokemon is developed by Game Freak!

I actually really doubt Layton will be a character, but I have hopes there will at least be a stage or some music!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Please keep in mind the game was only announced a month ago, with the release date being sometime next year (late summer at best, I'm assuming). I expect a tight roster. I'm not sure how they'd even implement Layton, but I'm not too familiar with his games. Also, this is not the place to be talking about Smash Bros.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Clanker37

Implementing characters from puzzle games into fighting games must be really difficult. You have to make up moves and shizz. It'd be like introducing a Tetris block.

But they could do Layton as an assist trophy. He'd be like, "HERE'S MAH PUZZLE. SOLVE IT BITCHAS!"

SuperFireKirby

^Apparently someone has completely forgotten about one Mr. Captain Falcon, and how they implemented a guy into a fighting game who spends the entire game either in a racing car/ship/thing or on a character selection menu, all while not really being the main character at all.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

It helps that he's super muscular though. Layton is a true gentleman, and a true gentleman doesn't bash people's faces.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things