Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

So my employer jipped me out of $125 on my paycheck because he's still got me on minimum wage instead of $10/hr which I'm supposed to get as a manager. I need that fucking money. These bills aren't paying themselves and I'm dead broke.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Dude

I seriously want to punch this brat.

Like, really badly. I know I shouldn't be saying this but idgaf right now.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on August 08, 2013, 08:32:10 AMI seriously want to punch this brat.

Like, really badly. I know I shouldn't be saying this but idgaf right now.

I apologize if I offended anyone.
Come on Dude; let's hunt him down together!

Any specific reasons why, or do you not wish to elaborate (or is it just because of the sheer number of requests he makes)?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

From what I read, he's impatient, requests more than he'll be able to play in the next month, and is about as polite as a walnut.

But, I'm just analyzing posts. For all we know, he's the nicest guy ever. He is Canadian, after all.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Quote from: Zunawe on August 08, 2013, 03:00:34 PMFrom what I read, he's impatient, requests more than he'll be able to play in the next month, and is about as polite as a walnut.
This so much.

Also, BDS, I kinda thought it was pretty obvious why I would want to punch him, so that's why I didn't feel it necessary to say why.

Ruto

There's been a mosquito hiding in my room for the past day biting me and stuff. Also in the same time frame I've only had a chocolate bar to eat -.-

Someone help D: Especially about the mosquito...

SlowPokemon

I didn't think individual mosquitoes bit more than once. I know it's only the females that bite, and they do it to get blood for their eggs... maybe they need a lot of blood???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Microsoft is annoying. I love half of Windows, but they just can't figure out how to effectively maintain ease of use for their game-related stuff.

In order to play Dark Souls, I was required to make a Windows LIVE account. So I did. And it gave me the gamertag ScentlessSally. I thought that was silly, and I laughed. Until I found out that you have to pay in order to change it. I'm just tired of so many people being obsessed with the most effective way to make money, even if it means displeasing customers.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 09, 2013, 07:56:15 PMI didn't think individual mosquitoes bit more than once. I know it's only the females that bite, and they do it to get blood for their eggs... maybe they need a lot of blood???

Yeah I don't think they need that much blood either, but I still get itchy if they land on me or just try to bite -.- I don't know if they would just fly away without finishing. Wikipedia only said I can cause their stomachs to explode if I stretch my skin out while they're feeding, that's all xD

There were two here yesterday for sure but I killed one.

Roz~

Over a month ago I asked my two managers if I could have some days off, because I was supposed to go to Vancouver this weekend. One of them said yes, the other didn't say a thing. So I kept asking her about it. Two weeks ago she said "Geez why didn't you ask me sooner" when I've been asking her for weeks already... turns out she's making me do overtime this weekend because she doesn't feel like working this weekend. So basically I'm stuck working overtime instead of chillin' with my friends at the Pokémon World Championship because she's a bitch. Screw this. I'm not going to work, gonna tell them I'm sick.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.