The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

So guys I think something's wrong with me. I've been super stressed for no reason, I go to bed with a headache every night, and I can't concentrate in any of my classes. It's gotten to the point where I'm skipping school because I'm not getting anything out of it. Which is what I'm doing right now. I'm currently on a bus out of North Pole. I don't know where I'm going, or what I'm doing, so I need someone to talk me out of this.
I like food.

blueflower999

I think the fact that you realize there's a problem is halfway to a solution. If I remember correctly, you're about 17. If you're really on a bus out of Alaska, you have to go back for your family and for your future.

I love you, Shadow, and want the best for you. Please go back.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

where's kman when you need him

Idk what to say except you won't get far. Homeless, no video games, no home-cooked meals, friends and NO DOCTOR WHO. Just your phone and the clothes.

The question is, are you READY?_

Bubbles

If this started all of a sudden, did something happen? Blue's right, realizing you have something wrong is a good thing in terms of fixing it

K-NiGhT

Guys I've been texting shadowkirby and I think the situation is being resolved
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

ETFROXX

I realize most of you won't understand this, but, I just found out I've been wearing the wrong bra size my entire life. Well the part in which I had to wear bras. :(

Roz~

Oh my god wearing the wrong bra size is the worst thing ever

Edit: HOLY SHIT I hate having older people in my class. They always always always are annoying as fuck. Geez I'm about to hit someone. >~<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MasterProX

So I ran to second period today to get there before my friend Alice... as I sprinted through the door, my backpack got caught on something in the doorway, which caused me to slam into the wall. Apparently I hit the wall so hard it made everyone stop talking and look at me to see what happened. I've barely been able to move my left arm since.

I don't think I broke my shoulder or anything... wait, that's the exact same thought I had last time I broke my wrist and thought I just bruised it...

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on September 06, 2013, 06:46:47 AMEdit: HOLY SHIT I hate having older people in my class. They always always always are annoying as fuck. Geez I'm about to hit someone. >~<

Do you have those super old students in your school too? Like the 50-something ones that sometimes get into embarrassing arguments with the professor?

Fitting-related stuff:

Some stores do those for you but otherwise...???

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

The older students are fun, I've had a few in my math class.

Then there was this one time I was taking the spoken English test, which involved all participants giving some kind of presentation. The first person to give the presentation was this older guy, who apparently had worked for Nokia for ten years or so. Funnily enough, one part of his job was making presentations.

So the guy gives this professional presentation and I think to myself that if this is the standard for presentations here, I should just give up and leave. Thankfully the next student messed up his presentation and made me feel better (but still feeling a bit sorry for that guy).

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on September 06, 2013, 08:35:42 PMDo you have those super old students in your school too? Like the 50-something ones that sometimes get into embarrassing arguments with the professor?

Fitting-related stuff:

Some stores do those for you but otherwise...???

Yeah I do. They always sit in the back of the class, then complain because the teacher isn't loud enough, they can't see the teacher's presentation well, etcetc. And yeah, they always argue with the teacher... it's like they want us to smack them in the face with a shovel.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

There are moments when you wish you could just run away home and leave everything behind.

ETFROXX

I have to go to work. :(

But seriously, I'm feeling really depressed today.

spitllama

My ex from like 3 years ago just sent me a snapchat photo of her current bf. That's it. And the caption reads "and he says he isn't attractive."

Seriously do you think I give a fuck about how hot your boyfriend is? Get over yourself >_<
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012