The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: MasterProX on October 15, 2014, 12:01:56 AMI'm already falling behind in ceramics. And to get an A, you need to do everything that's required "and more".

As if I didn't already have enough bullshit in my other classes to worry about... even after cheating on a U.S. History exam, I still failed. And I'm one of the top students. Someone help.
Yikes you're in some deep juju there
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

MaestroUGC

Quote from: MasterProX on October 15, 2014, 12:01:56 AM... even after cheating on a U.S. History exam, I still failed.
Cheaters never prosper.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quiet you, don't make me take out my beating stick.

Unless you want me to, you kinky devil...

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

My love is free and open for those who want it.

It's even freer and opener for those who don't.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Hmm, he didn't say anything about those who *need* it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Maelstrom

I was holding off on buying a smartphone until the nexus 6 was announced.  Aaannnnd......It's $650.00. -_-

FierceDeity

Buying the latest version is pretty silly, anyways. I got my galaxy s3 for $20 over a year ago, and I don't intend to replace it anytime soon.

SuperFireKirby

The way phone contracts are working nowadays is that there aren't 2 year contracts anymore where you get a discounted phone with a service agreement. Now service providers are doing stupid monthly payment plans on new phones that end up costing you about half the phone's original cost.(I just got a Galaxy s4 mini, a $350.00 phone and over the next 12 months I'll be paying about $17.00/mo for it). So now I pay the additional fee for the phone on top all the regular expenses. The only upside is if you're one of those ass clowns who requires a brand new phone every year, you probably end up paying less.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

I need a new smartphone soon.
Mine is an old LG model and it only has 2.16GB
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

Yap Google seems to have scrapped the whole cheap but amazing Nexus idea.  Get a OnePlus One instead :D  I just got mine a few weeks ago and it is fantastic.

me irl
[close]