News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Hey now, there's no reason to be crying at those sons of bitches, they did nothing to deserve it.

Apologize, they have enough to deal with in life.

Maestro for President 2028
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

SlowPokemon

There's a boy I've been crushing on for two months

I finally got his number

He's aseXUAL ARE U KIDDING ME
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

boys be crazy!

Who knows? He might become a good friend or might come into the light/introduce you to someone else.

The possibilities are endless

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 13, 2014, 10:38:15 AMThere's a boy I've been crushing on for two months

I finally got his number

That just means you've got to try harder! Let out that inner sexy and make him yours!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Lol well it's not like I can change someone's sexual orientation but I'm going to see if he wants to date anyway
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

All asexuals are actually SlowPokemonsexuals by default.

MaestroUGC

No, everybody is Maestrosexual by default. It's a proven fact.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 13, 2014, 10:38:15 AMThere's a boy I've been crushing on for two months

I finally got his number

Hey, better than straight.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

Well if he was straight, it would at least mean he has a sex drive, in which case Slow could have concocted an elaborate ruse involving makeup, a wig, and $100,000 worth of plastic surgery.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Slow can try and if no success, there's always a whole bunch more out there!

there are non-straight people are everywhere! It's certainly easier here with a close proximity to San Francisco.

Also,
home alone on a Friday night. And for some reason, I feel like I'm in a great mood and just feel like dancing in my apartment. I guess it could be worse

Sebastian

Waddle Bro

I swear to god sometimes I get so frustrated that I want to hit that person in the face

Bloop

i'm owlsexual

owls are the best thing besides "Have-Some-Popcorn" Thomas