News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

ive gotten ~12 hours of sleep all week and now it's 1:30 and I have to be up at 5:30 so it looks like im not catching up any time soon haaa

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Got fired from my job. Didn't show up for work Sunday because my brain was so overloaded by a million different things that I completely forgot I was scheduled. Didn't think they fire a hard working employee with a perfect attendance over one mistake. To be fair, it was a pretty big one, but still it was my first and only fuck up. On top of that, neither I nor the guy I was supposed to be getting an apartment with have a job, so no more apartment. On top of that, USF doesn't have enough dorms for their incoming students, and in-state transfer students are the lowest priority on their waiting list so I currently don't know where the fuck I'm gonna live in a month.

fuckfuckfuck

Also, I'm really sorry to here about what happened, Drp. You can always shoot me text or fb message if you need to vent.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 10, 2014, 10:50:47 PMAlso, I'm really sorry to here about what happened, Drp. You can always shoot me text or fb message if you need to vent.
Thanks! I did all my venting and talking yesterday with my friends (I even drove 200 miles each way so I could spend 8 hours with them).

And the same goes with you if you need to vent more, I don't mind it one bit! It really sucks to have everything all lined up and then everything as planned goes all in the shitter.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 10, 2014, 10:50:47 PMGot fired from my job.
Wow. I guess I'm incredibly lucky. I was late twice and missed once in the span of 2 weeks, and I didn't even get written up. What madness is this.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 11, 2014, 05:38:56 AMWow. I guess I'm incredibly lucky. I was late twice and missed once in the span of 2 weeks, and I didn't even get written up. What madness is this.
really depends on what kind of job you have

Man you guys are pretty awesome.  No matter what happens like a week later you guys are back on top of it.
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 11, 2014, 05:55:02 AMMan you guys are pretty awesome.  No matter what happens like a week later you guys are back on top of it.
If you're talking about emotions, somehow I don't think this is accurate at all.

braix

if something bad happens to me i'd just be a depressed emo wreck
is that bad
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 11, 2014, 03:20:44 PMTry working 80 hours a week
You all have nothing on me!

Also, everyone, there are ALWAYS openings for jobs at my firm!

All you need is a business degree and a desire to make money

SlowPokemon

Thank you for invalidating my complaint by telling me you have it worse I really appreciate that and it is in no way rude or insensitive

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.