The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

oh its called your quadriceps

yeah so my quadriceps are dying rn
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

well my legs hurt too much to get up from my chair and get them checked out so...
imma wait a week and see how it goes
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pit0010

Did u do like intense workout before??

Coz that happened to me after doing like 100 squats... stupid pe teacher...he made my whole class sufferrrr xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

KefkaticFanatic

That sounds a lot like what happened to me after the first time I tried a p90x workout.  I should get into those again o;

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Same thing here. After (and during) a sports practice I got what I called "jelly legs", which basically meant my legs couldn't support themselves. I couldn't use the muscles in my thighs for the next four days without pain lol. Epsom salt baths are also supposed to help a lot, and one of my friends swears by them

But if that just happened randomly...yeah go get that checked out. Your legs aren't supposed to just stop working

braix

nah its from a workout sorry i wasnt clear lol
this is why id rather work out my arms...i need my legs dang it

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Bubbles

I like working out my legs sooo much better than my arms though. I never really understood why so many people are against it

braix

Pit0010

I work out me legs...my arms...i get my workouts from violin practise XDDD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

I can never afford to skip leg day. This booty won't keep itself beautiful! Nuh-uh

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!