The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I don't think I ever had the talk (or remember)... I sort of... discovered it on my own at some point (which I do not recall).

Maybe I just knew. The furthest I can recall knowing about it was when I was about 7. I could've found out before that.

/vague

Ruto

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 04, 2015, 10:41:23 AM(Once the sperm is inside.)

Lol thanks to the internet no one needs to explain what the previous steps are.

Other than how the baby is made, I think the other thing to know is how to use some birth control. During WWI the US was apparently the only country that didn't give condoms to their soldiers. (uh oh!) Much syphilis and gonorrhea followed.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Keep in mind that this country was founded by Puritans who thought European religion was too liberal/not allowed to practice their ways (just one instance).

And we were one of a very select few non-Muslim countries to ban alcohol (Canada prohibited alcohol around the same time as the US).

The United States is not as progressive as other western countries.

K-NiGhT

Kind of a follow-up to my post here Monday about Monty Oum, but RoosterTeeth put the most beautiful thing on their channel today and it made me feel a lot better, even though death seems to be following me closer than my shadow lately.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

I had basically the same sex ed. experience as ZeldaFan. Learned and relearned every in 5th, 6th, 8th, and 10th grade. Only talk i ever hax with my parents was when I was spending a lot of time with my first girlfriend, my mom said to be safe(even tho we never had sex). My dad gave me a brief talk after he heard a girl in my room from the kitchen.

On a similar subject: I give foursomes a 0/10 would never recommend.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

braix

So at school we were running a mile and this kid in front of me fell and I tripped over him. I screwed up my leg pretty bad; my knee was bleeding the remainder of the mile. Now it still isn't healing, it hurts like hell, and it's soaked through a million bandages. Plus the blood ruined my jeans.
But tomorrow is Saturday, so yay!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

ya I would put something on that if it's still bleeding
not scabbing up is REALLY bad
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Rub some dirt in it you'll be fine

Ice and ibuprofen

Walk it off

DISCLAIMER: DON'T FOLLOW ANY OF THIS ADVICE ACTUALLY NOT A DOCTOR
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, if it's not scabbing up it then you might have an issue besides just a cut.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Did you try putting pressure on it to help stop the bleeding? Anyways see a doctor! Its probably a lot deeper than you think.

or there's a rock in it maybe
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

King Sammer

MY LIFE FREAKING SUCKS.
Every song I would love to do was TAKEN BY OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I have the crappy "Super" Paper Mario songs to take care of, and now I feel like it's the end of the world.
Good thing there's a super Mario Lego Fan to take care of me.
I'd either have to do unfamiliar songs (I hate that) or do a Super Paper Mario song, which sucks a lot!
And all the midis are PERFECT! I would have replaced them, but I would have been shot in the head with a bullet.
My life freaking sucks.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday