News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 05, 2015, 02:59:57 PMI know I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer it when women don't wear make-up.
Never happens, though....
Too much of an exaggeration. There are a lot of women who don't, at least in NYC. They usually wear it because they're not confident enough in their natural looks and they're afraid of society judging them, etc.

O I'm just gonna quote this on this page so people would see it. I really need ideas so I could stand out for oncee in this classsss.
Quote from: Saria on March 05, 2015, 02:30:15 PMFuckkk I wanted to do a speech on feminism/self image and take some things from this website. You guys make very good points. But that topic is fucking taken.

Can someone plz argue about bullying and how bad it is and how it should be solved.

So far I have that social media sets these standards that cause people to discriminate those who are considered "different," which means bullying. Fuckkk my mind just went blank I'm out of ideas UGH.
Quote from: Saria on March 05, 2015, 02:44:11 PMI might seem cold but they should handle it a different way if they were bullied. Don't stoop down to their bully's level. Ok someone respond to this and let's discuss bullying plzzzzzz. I'll take personal stories too. I might present about you but it's ok I won't reveal your identity.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

I can understand and appreciate why women might wear makeup, but there are definitely more and less tasteful ways for it to be applied.

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Pet peeve: when guys say they prefer girls not to wear makeup. Most probably couldn't even recognize a bare face anyway

Saria

That's why it's better to apply more natural looking makeup. I think that's what Kefka means too, it's better to not overdo it and change your face completely or like draw your eyebrows all weird like this; oh gawdd.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Sorry I might've given you nightmares.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Dude

ZeldaFan

That's a broad statement, but in general, I agree...
If not for my family I probably would move to Australia

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

weeeeeeeelll

I guess it's just our culture that i hate... idk

Sebastian

I hate some Americans and love some Americans. I love this country though.
It's kinda foolish to say you hate all of em :P

Dude

no i mean like, 93% of americans don't care about each other or other people's feelings or anything*

...at all

...it's terrible

and i hate it

*according to my calculations

Sebastian

ZeldaFan

Not sure if this is what you meant... But this is how I've been feeling lately.
Once you reach a certain age you realize that everyone is all wound up in their own selfish worlds... They start to get into relationships and marriages, start having kids... pretty soon you haven't seen your best friends in a year, then two years, then five. You wonder how they are, and how time has gone by so quickly. Then you start to wonder why they never contacted you to remain friends. But then, you didn't contact them either... So your friendship just slowly withered and died with each passing day, neither party realizing or acknowledging it...

Sad to say, but this seems to happen a lot :'(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MaestroUGC

Well having a child, from my experience, is rather time consuming.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 05, 2015, 06:08:31 PMNot sure if this is what you meant... But this is how I've been feeling lately.
Once you reach a certain age you realize that everyone is all wound up in their own selfish worlds... They start to get into relationships and marriages, start having kids... pretty soon you haven't seen your best friends in a year, then two years, then five. You wonder how they are, and how time has gone by so quickly. Then you start to wonder why they never contacted you to remain friends. But then, you didn't contact them either... So your friendship just slowly withered and died with each passing day, neither party realizing or acknowledging it...

Sad to say, but this seems to happen a lot :'(
This is true, and I think we humans look out for ourselves for survival. It's human and animal instinct. We are naturally greedy. We're born into so much competition.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 05, 2015, 06:09:23 PMWell having a child, from my experience, is rather time consuming.
whos the baby momma
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian