News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I've wanted to get Dark Souls for some time, as I love the concepts, atmosphere, and the fact that it doesn't tell you what to do.
So I asked my mom, as I have to do for all video games.
She said no, because it was "too dark" and the currency were souls. That and the fact that you can't pause the game.
I'm not even sure how much of the stuff I gave her she actually read.

And it's 66% off on steam right now.

I can't wait until I move out.

Nebbles

"too dark" oh my god, how sad. If I had the money, I'd gift it to you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 11, 2015, 07:18:19 PMShe said no, because it was "too dark" and the currency were souls. That and the fact that you can't pause the game.
She probably only read the title. Dark Souls?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

FierceDeity

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 11, 2015, 07:18:19 PMI've wanted to get Dark Souls for some time, as I love the concepts, atmosphere, and the fact that it doesn't tell you what to do.
So I asked my mom, as I have to do for all video games.
She said no, because it was "too dark" and the currency were souls. That and the fact that you can't pause the game.

And it's 66% off on steam right now.

I can't wait until I move out.
Was your Mom the person who gave Dual Destinies the M rating
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 11, 2015, 08:19:04 PMWas your Mom the person who gave Dual Destinies the M rating
No, I think it was that last still in the final case (You know, the one with all the blood)

Hey, at least she let me play that game.

Bespinben

...and the almighty king of Poké-plagiarism is back at it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7GuY-Vt_Yo

And he even goes through the trouble to convince his following he had to "pluck it out on the piano" and "had to simplify the song to work on piano" in the description. What utter bogus.

MIDI dump into sequencer much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m427SkCrMlE
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

I get attached to people way too easily. I had such a great time with a group of people which I know will never happen again and apparently I'm the only one in the group that is feeling like this afterwards :/  I feel like I'm grieving someone's death and I don't even know specifically why.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Bubbles on June 20, 2015, 12:38:19 AMI get attached to people way too easily. I had such a great time with a group of people which I know will never happen again and apparently I'm the only one in the group that is feeling like this afterwards :/  I feel like I'm grieving someone's death and I don't even know specifically why.
Know the feeling definitely. Happened this year when a bunch of friends left my school (grade 6-12 school) for high school :P
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Bespinben on June 19, 2015, 10:08:09 PM...and the almighty king of Poké-plagiarism is back at it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7GuY-Vt_Yo

And he even goes through the trouble to convince his following he had to "pluck it out on the piano" and "had to simplify the song to work on piano" in the description. What utter bogus.
Hallelujah he removed the video!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So, the minute I fixed most all of the stuff in my sheet after transferring via XML, and then I realized something.
I have to re-export.
I forgot to delete the fking part names, which you can't do in notepad.
Fml.
*although I'm getting better at using Notepad*
what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

tfw you add your student loan accounts to quicken and your net worth is less than 0

me irl
[close]