News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Maelstrom

I seriously did not see that coming.
I am sad and kind of shocked.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

^ My childhood is officially over.

It's been one of those days where everything just seems to be annoying. Maybe my anxiety is playing into it a bit, but I haven't been doing much (my family is moving and I'm with a relative for the time being) and I've just been generally irritated and stuff.
Also having relationship problems, which is annoying, and not something I can really do much about at the moment.
And my keyboard is making hardly any sound, so I can't practice much without everyone else being silent.. So, get everyone out of the house, I suppose.
I also went to the old arrangement thread I made for my PMD arrangement and have decided to ditch it (not surprised, just a little irritated. Oh well)
Though, today could be worse. A friend of my older brother's came and he and I nerded out about Bioshock for a while, and I printed off Cohen's Masterpiece. So, not all was bad today. Just one of those days where you want to punch something all day long.. Anxiety is awesome!
Well, tomorow is another day and I'll hopefully make it better. And not let it go to waste, as basically my entire summer has been doing. "This too, shall pass", I suppose.
what is shitpost

braix

rest in peace
wow it took me 3 tries to spell peace right...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

I like this, but I think Link should be holding a fairy in a bottle D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

mayastarr041

Thabk God I found this thread. I woke up today and remembered it was my birthday. My life turned into a literal hell. All the damn scars on me are acting up. When I think of my mother, I writhe in beautiful agony. I cry while shaking. Those are the symptoms of life. Suicide is the treatment. If I kill myself, it will do more good. I won't have to be seperated from my mother anymore and all these scars and pain will fade away. I gave up on life and asking me to not suicide is basically beating a dead horse. I thought about this for a couple of years and I made up my mind. Life sucks and that's the truth. I have suffered a lot not only through the loss of my mother but I remember...I remember I was...God. It is so hard to say. Do you know why raped victims commit suicide? It is hard for them to recover from such a traumatizing event and my mothers death didn't help. I never told anyone I was violated. I was too scared, but since my life is over, I am telling you. Please don't make fun of raped and abused victims. You are only harming them more and more. Instead, help them out. Ninsheet, you guys are cool. You are not only about arranging sheets, but also about family. You all know the true meaning of family. Thank you guys so much.  :'(
I love you all, truly.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Olimar12345

Suicide will not make you, nor anyone else feel any better, and is never a path worth traversing. :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 20, 2015, 12:57:11 PMSuicide will not make you, nor anyone else feel any better, and is never a path worth traversing:c
Oli...its sweet you would say that, but a lot of people commit suicide because they know it is a path worth traversing. If not, there would be less cases of suicide. Trust me, I know what I am doing and it id the best choice.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

It isn't. I'm being selfish here, but I don't want you gone, and neither does anyone here. Again with the selfishness, but it'll make me sad.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back