The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 23, 2015, 08:21:32 PMI don't want to apply effort, I play video games for casual fun

Zelda isn't a casual game. Try clash of clans, candy crush, temple run, robot unicorn attack 2, etc.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 23, 2015, 08:23:10 PMUm, you know you have to play the song of time, right?

Actually, let me rephrase that. You know you have to use the game's mechanic, right?

What? So you're telling me I could play a song and could've avoided RE-DOING THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME??  :( >:( :( >:(

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 23, 2015, 08:24:33 PMZelda isn't a casual game. Try clash of clans, candy crush, temple run, robot unicorn attack 2, etc.

Not THAT casual. I meant like Animal Crossing.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 23, 2015, 08:25:30 PMWhat? So you're telling me I could play a song and could've avoided RE-DOING THE WHOLE ####### GAME??  :( >:( :( >:(
Um, yeah. That's kind of the whole point of the game.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 23, 2015, 08:26:12 PMUm, yeah. That's kind of the whole point of the game.

Well, on the bright side, at least I know it now...not that it really matters anymore...but thanks.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

I'd suggest giving the game one more try with this knowledge in mind. And maybe a walkthrough. Then you have my permission to never think about the game again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 23, 2015, 08:25:30 PMWhat? So you're telling me I could play a song and could've avoided RE-DOING THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME??  :( >:( :( >:(
They actually tell you that in the game...

And, on a different note, I unfortunately haven't exactly been having the greatest day today- my day has been filled with occasional diarrhea and related intestinal issues (probably the dying remnants of my earlier illness :P). I haven't been able to leave the house, so we're planning to do some things after I'm all better.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

tbh I would consider any game that doesn't have a competitive aspect to be relatively casual.  You can play those games casually too, but that term is much more broad than ONLY MOBILE GAMES CAN BE CASUAL

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

One fun thing to do is get so into "casual" games so that any of your friends who play it "casually" are casually obliterated, forever.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2015, 10:51:07 PMShe thinks Pokémon is stupid

Yeah actually...

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2015, 11:05:55 PMtbh I would consider any game that doesn't have a competitive aspect to be relatively casual.  You can play those games casually too, but that term is much more broad than ONLY MOBILE GAMES CAN BE CASUAL

Honestly, I even consider Call of Duty "casual" as long as I don't play online!  :)

mikey

play competitive games online casually to get people really mad at you.  It's way more fun than doing it the boring way
unmotivated

Sebastian

How is Clash of Clans casual? That game pisses me off more than any other :P

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 09:37:06 AMHow is Clash of Clans casual? That game pisses me off more than any other :P

HOLY CRAP!!! MLF SAID HIS FIRST SWEAR WORD!!!

Dude