News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Jub I feel you there. That's been me for basically all of 2016, and my friendships have been slowly crumbling.

Been having a lot more episodes of anxiety at school and stuff, been making it kinda hard to focus. That and the girl I liked for the past 6 months is now dating my best friend, so.... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ah well I'll get over it soon enough
what is shitpost

mikey

you're 15 though so everything that happens won't matter in exactly 1 1/2 years
unmotivated

braix

Good luck with that, PDS. I know that for a lot of people losing friends and girlfriends is tough, and even if nothing matters in 1.5 years, that's not fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

TBH, the high school drama that happened when I was fifteen is still clearly etched in my mind and I think it changed who I am today. Even if it doesn't matter eventually, it does right now. So good luck to ya
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's less about the fact that it won't matter later, and more about the fact that anxiety is a thing right now.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 02, 2016, 07:31:14 AMEven if it doesn't matter eventually, it does right now. So good luck to ya
This. Thanks Slow (and Zorro!)~
what is shitpost

Nebbles

I'm ripe with anxiety issues, so if you need to talk I'm here for you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

I'm still trying to undue the damage of having been a teen.
-

Jub3r7

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 02, 2016, 06:16:39 AMyou're 15 though so everything that happens won't matter in exactly 1 1/2 years
i feel like my whole life has been a downward spiral ever since the 8th grade

what is it like to be a competent human being?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

So I was signing up for a Twitter account and some asshole took Olimar12345.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

This is your representative on Twitter, Olimar.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

god my eyes
it burns

I'll never look at Olimar the same way again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

I started doing a little cleanup in the request board, and I realized when we made the switch from .us to .org it made all the fulfilled requests have broken links ... ( -。-) I'll see what I can do eventually but don't be surprised if you get brought to some random page (if anyone even ever uses the fulfilled boards lol)