The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

My brothers (who are mixed) were talking to some kids we have gaurdianship over (who are darker) and were being "racist" against her being proud to be brown/black. It makes me so frustrated how hypocritical my brothers are, I just hate listening to them talk or just do anything. I miss the fun days when we used to play sonic together and had fun without getting mad at each other.

FireArrow

I don't really understand what you just described (you'll have to provide quotes) but I can totally relate to siblings evolving into disgusting creatures. My sister whom used to be fun to be around and willing to do a lot of things (video games, outdoor stuff, etc.) is now pound for pound a stereotypical white girl. Apparently there's very fine line of things she's allowed to be around now, which no-joke is pretty much only Iphones, Starbucks, Make up, and cool kid approved TV shows.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

"Allowed to be around"? What, does anything else give her hives?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

they give her a severe case of "No Chill", if she's anything like my sister
unmotivated

FireArrow

^That.

She just complains about how "weird" you/it is and storms off to her room, where she either watches vampire shows or goes on instagram/snapchat.

Dudeman

Please tell me she's, like, 15 or something. Nobody watches vampire shows at 18 or older.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Jub3r7

today i had a dream where we became friends again

then i had another dream where it turned out that wasn't just a dream

...and then i woke up
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bloop

I actually had a same kind of dream yesterday.
I feelz ya

SlowPokemon

Been up all night and I'll have to be up for another 12 hours or so before I can sleep. I'm so weak already and the paper I stayed up to finish isn't even done. Lol I really am worried about today.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 13, 2016, 05:24:35 AMBeen up all night and I'll have to be up for another 12 hours or so before I can sleep. I'm so weak already and the paper I stayed up to finish isn't even done. Lol I really am worried about today.
Don't stress out too much! It's not healthy! What's the paper for, anyway?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

I was up all night too but I'm unemployed and not in school either so I guess I could sleep if I felt like it...

I'm not helping, am I?

Bubbles

Got in a big text argument with my friends bc I was defending someone they're always ripping apart :/ didn't know being compassionate could make people turn on you so quick

Tobbeh99

So many people here that seems to like books. Am I the only persons who really dislikes reading? The only books that are close to being good are Fantasy, cartoons/manga are actually good but they're way different since they aren't novels.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

What's so bad about reading? You do know that there are other great reads available than the ones you'll find in a library.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.