The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

It was about that bizarre Latios comment, which I still don't understand.

Sebastian

"Wheeeee" is Latios' signature statement.

Spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

I'm still laughing but now because of how bizarre and stretched that connection we were supposed to make was
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 28, 2016, 05:47:14 PMalright i only asked you to explain yourself if you're gonna blame others but instead you give me this patronizing attitude.
Don't be a hypocrite now, please.

Quoteit's more in the lines of how every single post you have made in the past three pages has been nothing but blatant statements or arrogant opinions without any valid reasoning behind them(go check yourself)
Because this discussion is incredibly petty and didn't need to be carried any farther than a handful of posts (because, as I mentioned, it originated from misunderstanding the intent of a post I made). At the risk of being considered even more patronizing, being needlessly pedantic isn't helping to bring the situation to a close.

Quotefrom "no it doesn't"
Because at first, I though you were being genuinely serious, and that seemed like a way over-the-top reaction to the situation (and I thought that any more of a response would likely prompt an even longer debate).

Quoteto "because someone is wrong on the internet".
That was an XKCD reference (complete with underlining) and wasn't intended to be a serious statement at all.

Quotewhen i claim you're the only one here who had interpretation problems about the joke, you reply to that and say it's "someone else who started it". after i ask you "alright then, who and why?", you try to claim "is it really not that clear" and avoid answering. why tf would i ask you to drop names if it was objectively obvious, so stop with the condescending attitude at this moment. you yourself even admitted earlier how you understood my earlier joke post in a wrong manner, so it's definitely reasonable to ask you to explain your view.
Because there is literally only one post to which the conditions I stated apply to, and I assume you're a reasonably intelligent person (not to mention that every post you made was a needless continuation of the situation, which, to be honest, kind of bothered me because it was what I had been trying to avoid, intending this to be a resolution to the subject and nothing more).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Why is this thing still happening? It was a simple misunderstanding that seemed like it was resolved at least two pages ago.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 29, 2016, 10:22:36 AMWhy is this thing still happening? It was a simple misunderstanding that seemed like it was resolved at least two pages ago.
Because BDS can't not argue, ever.

Sebastian

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

He didn't quote anyone so chance is he's talking about me.

Not like he hasn't talked shit about me before.

BlackDragonSlayer

To you, not about you (i.e. you were suggesting that I was the only one arguing, which he disagreed with).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

guys holy shit drop this issue already prolonging it isn't going to solve anything, it's going to make it worse, just please stop
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber