News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I love when it's chilly enough to wear sweatshirts and long sleeves. So right now, October, is pretty much my favorite month for weather.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 11, 2016, 04:52:39 AMDon't you love it when the low is 44 F, but it's 35 F right now?
Dude where you at because literally same

In all seriousness it was about 36 when I left the house, and it just got up to around 55.
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I really wish I didn't have such catastrophic thinking...  spending my time in such constant worry is honestly draining.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2016, 09:50:27 AMI love when it's chilly enough to wear sweatshirts and long sleeves. So right now, October, is pretty much my favorite month for weather.
since when did you like to talk about weather?

SlowPokemon

Dude

I saw the word chilly and went from there, sorry.

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

So, yesterday, not replcing the cracked glass on my phone came back to bite me. A big white bar appeared on the side. I thought, "Ok, this is annoying, but I may be able to work around it for a while." Then, later that day, a faint green fog started to show up along the cracks that had been fine for nearly 2 months. I woke up this morning to find that the green kryptonite fog had turned a deep shade of purple, that only spread throughout the day. Now, the screen won't turn on at all and it's vibrating like aliens are trying to send me a message in morse code, but some cat decided to play with the signaling device.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

I feel the need to say this here, because I can't figure out how/when/where to say this irl without sounding like I'm begging for attention and people will feel bad if they don't give it to me.
Anyway, The debate tournament was fun. I didn't do as well as I could have, but I really think I learned a lot and will do better next time, but that's not really the problem. The problem is, well, highschool is basically repeating itself, albeit better, but still repeating itself. I honestly may be being to hard on myself, but I feel like I'm always "that other guy" who no one really notices or remembers because I'm just a tad too passive and introverted. This might not be that bad, but it's compounded by how much effort I'm putting in to actually be involved with people. While it's clearly not as much, and doesn't come naturally for me at all, I'm honestly trying. And I just feel ignored most of the time. The worst part is, whenever that happens, I just think of how much easier it would be to do my own thing and live in my own little world for the next 4 years of college, but I know I can't. Just simply being around people, with the exception of one small group of friends who are basically the only freshmen as nerdy as I am, is terribly draining. Way more than it should be. That said, that nerdy group of friends all live on the floor above me, so I never really talk at anytime except when we eat together, and I don't drop by because I have no social skills and don't know how. Idk. Maybe I just need more rest.

FireArrow

Don't worry about not having social skills. Walk up to their floor and hang out with them and they probably won't care how tactlessly you do it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

EFitTrainr

my method of making friends in college is inviting people to play Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and then murdering them violently.
I like food.

Dude

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on October 16, 2016, 11:54:42 PMDon't worry about not having social skills. Walk up to their floor and hang out with them and they probably won't care how tactlessly you do it.
That's the thing. I suck at knowing how to initiate "hanging out". I don't know how to do it without interrupting things or being awkward.