News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dudeman

This will classify as spam if anyone continues.

Tobbeh99

I say "Egg & Bacons" as the final word of this discussion.

Btw. You got to love some customers we deal with at work:

1) The customers that doesn't even want their package. Like, wtf!? You ordered something and then later on you're like... "nah forget it I don't need that now/anyways...".
2) The customers that want to have their delivery like after 2 months or so. I take like 2-3 for a normal delivery (from like Australia to Europe) to be delivered, and then some are like "Y I'm going to be on holiday for like a couple of month, so keep my package during the time and then deliver after 2 months or so when I return back home"

Lol I'd be funny to order something, but after that say that your on holiday or something for a ridiculous amount of time like "I'm going to be on holiday for like a year, could you please deliver it next year? Would be great.", and on top of that have like a completely pointless letter be what you wanted to be delivered. ;D Funny prank, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh